Reintroducing myself!

• smoothazeros
      smoothazeros
      Bronze
      Hey guys!

Lots have changes have happened since I've last been on!! You guys really revamped the site and it's really looking good, congrats!

I'm looking forward to getting myself immersed back into the community and stacking up wins!

I've been pushing off poker to focus on my business I now have a full week to dedicate towards scratching off my rust before hitting the tables!

Logged into PokerStars this morning and they randomly funded my acct with $5, I entered 3 SNG's, lost 2 and the 3rd came in 2nd, which has left me at $4.

I'm thinking of depositing money into the account to play at the proper stakes. With the education provided and over 6 years of mental conditioning/personal development, I've set a goal to earn $5k in the next 2-3 months(stricly poker, not relying on this income to live, but I am looking to have this be a good portion of my income). To any of the qualified individuals that can help me out here, what's the best way of making this happen? How much does it cost to get a proper coach?

Thank you in advance and I'm looking forward to dominating! Thanks for having me back!
  • 4 replies
    • Post removed

• fapaja
      fapaja
      Bronze
      Welcome back!

GLHF :f_drink:
    • smoothazeros
      smoothazeros
      Bronze
      thank you kindly!

Been doing my research on Poker & Forex to come down to a conclusion on which one I am going to focus on as I can't and won't have the time for both. So it's either Poker or Forex.... So far, Forex is taking the lead due to the fact that many poker players are informing me that its dying off and that its getting more and more difficult with all these online players using programs and whatnot....

Gonna continue weighing out the pros and cons and hopefully i'll have made up my mind soon!
      Originally posted by fapaja
      Welcome back!

GLHF :f_drink:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey smoothazeros,

Welcome back :welcome:

Yes and no. Games are dying because they are tougher and this quickly discourages the not so tough players. Also poker rooms are continually banning and/or limiting the effectiveness of software products.

Nice to see you back :gl:

Laz