All bonuses

• Bluey
      Bluey
      Bronze
      I passsed the quiz and am waiting for my bonus on PP but thats not what this thread is about as its not been 2 days yet.
      Anyways can I sign up to more than one room to receive additional startup bonuses or am I limited to just the one poker site?
  • 4 replies
    • 182guy
      182guy
      Bronze
      Check your e-mail, you may have to send a form of Photo Identification (driving license, passport etc...) to prove your of legal age! (random security check)

As for more than one bankroll, I'm afraid each user is limited to 1 starting capital each.

However if you go broke once you receive your 50$ (hope you don't) you can use the tell-a-friend system to re-build your roll, it's a very good system :)

Happy pokering :evil:

-182guy
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi Bluey,

as 182guy already said (thx by the way :) ) you can only get the starting capital once.

However you can sign up for more than one site and collect strategypoints using our first deposit bonuses

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello Bluey,

Just like 182guy mentioned, each member is entitled to one free starting capital. However, you can always use the Tell-a-Friend system to add some cash to your account.

Another thing you should keep in mind is that even if you lose your starting capital, you still have the deposit bonuses available.

Best regards,
      vhallee
    • Bluey
      Bluey
      Bronze
      Cheers guys.