Full Tilt upgrade 2016 [FIX AVAILABLE]

• reissuhemuli
      reissuhemuli
      Bronze
      I updated FullTilt after the upgrade and logged in as usual. My cashier balance is now 0,51euros which definitely wasn't the case when i last time logged out from FullTilt this morning. I have send message to the support with no response. Anyone else having problems?
  • 22 replies
    • yoda88
      yoda88
      Bronze
      i see only my stars money

i think the account will merge later and the points change in stars coins
    • cosanostra28
      cosanostra28
      Bronze
      wtf is going on i dont have money on my account anymore
    • reissuhemuli
      reissuhemuli
      Bronze
      Yea i also had pending rewards and i think my vip level should be like supernova based on my action on fulltilt.

http://www.fulltilt.eu/help/faq/software-update/?utm_source=crm-rmbs&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Migration_Ramp_Up_1

"How do I update my account via the desktop app?
      Log in to Full Tilt with your existing account details after the software upgrade.
      If you already have a Stars Account, you will be prompted to confirm your details. Those details will be used for your new account. If you don’t have a Stars Account, you will be prompted to confirm your details for your new account.
      All the assets in your account will be credited to your new Stars Account."

"Real Money

This will be transferred directly to your new account in dollars.

If your Stars Account is in EUR, a USD wallet will be created in your new account."
    • breadbowl
      breadbowl
      Bronze
      This doesn't appear to be what has happened, I also am not seeing my full tilt balance only the balance I had on Poker Stars. I also have sent an email asking for help.
    • reissuhemuli
      reissuhemuli
      Bronze
      "If you already have a Stars Account, you will be prompted to confirm your details. Those details will be used for your new account. "

When i logged in there was not confirming anything. Just normal logging in.
    • Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      My money from Full Tilt have disappeared but I guess they will return eventually.

It seems like I can play like I was on Pokerstars but it says Full tilt on the logo. Maybe I could gather Pokerstrategy points though I'm not tracked at stars - only on FT. The downside seems to be that I'm stuck with the awful FT avatars. It shall be interesting to see how this turn out.
    • cosanostra28
      cosanostra28
      Bronze
      has anyone heard any news about the money ???
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey guys,

You can read an explanation but no current fix in the 2+2 thread.

On the plus side, Michael Josem appears to be handling enquiries. On the minus side, there isn't any prompting to confirm your details.

Michael says that after the migration is complete, you need to log in with your FT details even though the login box says to use your Stars ID.

Unfortunately I followed their instructions and logged in with my Stars ID which means it will no longer accept my FT details.

The upshot of this is that FT balances and VIP statuses haven't migrated across. Michael's only suggestion is to contact support@fulltilt.com

Regards

Laz
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey guys,

Please follow the instructions provided by peterdiva from 2+2.

For anyone who logged iusing their PS credentials.

Go to C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\FullTilt and delete the User.ini file. A new file will be created when you start FTP, and you will be able to login with your FTP Credentials.
      It worked for me. By following the prompts, I now have my combined balance, my FTPs have been converted to StarCoins and I'm off to send another email to FT telling them I no longer need their help.

Cheers :f_drink:

Laz
    • allinznoop
      allinznoop
      Basic
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey guys,

Please follow the instructions provided by peterdiva from 2+2.

For anyone who logged iusing their PS credentials.

Go to C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\FullTilt and delete the User.ini file. A new file will be created when you start FTP, and you will be able to login with your FTP Credentials.
      It worked for me. By following the prompts, I now have my combined balance, my FTPs have been converted to StarCoins and I'm off to send another email to FT telling them I no longer need their help.

Cheers :f_drink:

Laz
      What about if my stars and tilt username and password are the same? :00
    • hoagy
      hoagy
      Silver
      Thanks Lazza,
      That worked fine for me, after migration my FT funds were in a USD wallet.

Hi Allinznoop,
      You should be able to change your Stars password through your Stars client, then delete or rename the FT user ini file, and log-in on FT with your old credentials.

Cheers
    • Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      My HUD isn't working. I think I have directed the path correctly. It is a couple of variants.

I'm a bit unsure of server time. When I use HMs autodetect it says CET+6 but when I check full tilt it says that server time is CET.
    • Nachtkuetz
      Nachtkuetz
      Bronze
      same here, full tilt funds were missing...
      i had username and pass the same on both sites
      changed the stars pass to something else, went through the full tilt upgrade,
      then the full tilt money was added to the stars funds and tickets and stuff got converted, logged out, changed the stars pass back and both accounts work now and all money is available on both
    • hank6138
      hank6138
      Basic
      I still have not got my funds from FT, after 5 emails they keep saying the same crap telling me to sign in with FT log-in but absolutely nothing has changed.
      "We are sorry for the inconvenience you may have experienced.

However, upon reviewing your account, I can confirm that your Full Tilt account has yet to be moved to PokerStars platform."
      This is a quote from Pokerstars but yet still no money.
    • RedHeater
      RedHeater
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Svinhugg
      My money from Full Tilt have disappeared but I guess they will return eventually.

It seems like I can play like I was on Pokerstars but it says Full tilt on the logo. Maybe I could gather Pokerstrategy points though I'm not tracked at stars - only on FT. The downside seems to be that I'm stuck with the awful FT avatars. It shall be interesting to see how this turn out.
      This is an interesting question - if we are tagged for Full Tilt Poker here at Pokerstrategy but not for Pokerstars, do we get pokerstrategy points for our play?
    • Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      It does seems like I'm getting strategy-points when I'm playing at the Full Tilt-skin.
    • RedHeater
      RedHeater
      Bronze
      Cool. I am still a bit confused. When I am playing on the Full Tilt skin, do I use my Stars login details like it tells me too? My migration has already happened.
    • hoagy
      hoagy
      Silver
      Hi Redheater,
      After your account has migrated use your Stars log in for both clients
    • RedHeater
      RedHeater
      Bronze
      Thank you :)