SSS - Summing it up.

• katalanait
      katalanait
      Basic
      Hey all,
      I have read the SSS(Short Stack Strategy) articles few times and seen their videos.
      I would like to sum it up, shortly, for you guys to check and make a "Pre-Game" corrections.
      I would like to apologize for any spell or language mistakes which might occur, cause it's not my mother tongue.

Short Stack Strategy is a mathematical/psychological strategy. Its psychological cause off the decisions the big stacks have to make against you when playing with other big stacks and cause off the decisions that "takes of your back" by using the given charts.
      its mathematical cause it was checked by a lot of players to create the charts we should work with.

The conditions to sit in NL table for the SS:

*At least big blind * 20 * 30 in your bankroll
      * There are at least 7 opponents accept yourself PLAYING(Sitting out considered as no player)
      * There are 3 or less SS player at the table

if these condistion are carried out, then, you can sit with 20 * big blind.
      DONT invest money before it's your turn to put the big blind.
      ALWAYS use the charts (Offcourse you can stop if you know it by heart, but, check yorself well before come to that decision)
      If you had a downswing, leave poker for today that way you live to fight another day and do it in the ideal psychological state.

ALWAYS KEEP BRM RULES.

And last but certinally not least, Learn = Improve so KEEP LEARNING.

Is that pricipals are ok to start play SS??
      Am i good to go? so to speak?

Thanks for your attention in this quite long post.
      Good luck all and remember "Learning is the best way to improve your luck"
  • 3 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by katalanait
      Is that pricipals are ok to start play SS??
      Am i good to go? so to speak?
      "
      Yes but
      - Visit SSS-Coachings of IngolPoker
      - Post Sample Hands which you played were you are not sure whether you played them right
      - Creating a blog for your own progress/discipline/discussion with other players

Those 3 things are also a vital factor for an ever improving game :)

Cheers,
      Gerv
    • katalanait
      katalanait
      Basic
      I will keep these important tips in mind.
      As a matter a fact i will go start my blog right away. :O

Thanks again and may we meet at WSOP2009 final table :)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello katalanait,

Please contact our support via the ticket system (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/)

While checking your account I just saw that the transfer was unsuccessful - probably due to a wrong bonus code or other problem with your Full Tilt account.

Best regards
      SoyCD