$24,75
      MP3:
      $35,52
      Hero:
      $27,26
      BU:
      $27,24

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.65 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with J:club: , J:heart:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $1,00, BU folds, SB calls $0,90, BB folds.

Flop: ($2,25) A:heart: , 8:heart: , 4:heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $0,25, Hero calls $0,25.

Turn: ($2,75) 6:diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($2,75) 9:spade: (2 players)
      SB bets $2,50, Hero calls $2,50.

Final Pot: $7,75
  • 5 replies
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Raise that flop!
      As played, bet the turn.
      Dont like your passive approach at all, you have no idea where you are in the hand, and wont have any even if a hits.
    • Balanarm
      Balanarm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkonebg
      Raise that flop!
      As played, bet the turn.
      Dont like your passive approach at all, you have no idea where you are in the hand, and wont have any even if a hits.

I totally disagree with you. I don't need to protect here from anything, I don't need fold equity either because I have showdown value and he is not folding worse hands.

If he isn't bluffing and I am loosing this on the river, I am loosing the same amount I would have lost by betting the turn or raising the flop, if he's bluffing then I am winning more then just with cbet.

I doubt I can bet or raise and get value here so I think I played it the best way possible.

In addition, I can't know where I am at by betting too, because he either has Kh or Qh or an ace if he calls, which I don't know. Betting "to know where I am at" is wrong in the most cases.
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      I bet turn here also. He might have Kh or Qh. You can often check behind river if you are afraid of ace
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      I also just call on the flop, because he is not folding any real hand and we don't have to protect. I probably make a smalish bet on the turn to take the free showdown if I don't improve.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • Balanarm
      Balanarm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TribunCaesar
      I also just call on the flop, because he is not folding any real hand and we don't have to protect. I probably make a smalish bet on the turn to take the free showdown if I don't improve.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
      That's the best suggestion on this hand I ever heard(I post these on other language forums too). Thanks.