Thanks for this site! USA sites ?????

• Brettk
      Brettk
      Global
      I am going to use the techniques you tought me here in my play now. I have been playing a little online just on the basis of what I've learned through the years. Bankroll management is probably key in the success for me. Are there any USA sites in which I can use the $50 ?
  • 3 replies
    • xMariachix
      xMariachix
      Bronze
      Full Tilt and Pokerstars are the only ones that are U.S. Friendly, at the moment, Microgaming sites have decided not to take any new US players, same goes with iPoker (i.e. Mansion and Titan Poker) Hope that'll be of so help to you.
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi Brettk,

Unfortunately PokerStrategy can't send the starting capital to USA players. This is stated in the sign up process. I'm not entirely sure if you can deposit and still earn points on PokerStrategy or not.

This isn't my section to moderate, you will get a more detailed answer (which will probably be tomorrow morning now).

Best regards,
      Stiev
    • Koskos
      Koskos
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cannell555
      Hi Brettk,

Unfortunately PokerStrategy can't send the starting capital to USA players. This is stated in the sign up process. I'm not entirely sure if you can deposit and still earn points on PokerStrategy or not.

This isn't my section to moderate, you will get a more detailed answer (which will probably be tomorrow morning now).

Best regards,
      Stiev
      Was this question ever answered? if you can still play and earn Pokerstrategy points and use all the bonuses including the monthly ranking, if you are currently in USA?