SSS Help.

• zivkoleo
      zivkoleo
      Bronze
      I'm playing SSS on TitanPoker. I use more conservative bankroll. In the beginning I rulled the 0.02/0.04 tables because the on this limit the players are very loose. On the next limit 0.05/0.10 I have constantly ups and downs and I noticed due to the very tight players. The average P/F for all the tables is 5%-17% which is not a profitable table for SSS player. From time to time a table with more loose players comes up and suddenly there are 17 people on the waiting list. So know I come to a conclusion that Titan Poker is not profitable for an SSS.
      Can some of you recommend another poker room that is more profitable for SSS players? : :spade:
  • 5 replies
    • Volrath89
      Volrath89
      Bronze
      Hi, I will quote you with an answer i received on a thread I started:

Volrath, Pokerstars is about the ideal poker site for SSS. It mostly has overagressive americans who just bluff every two hands. It is wasn't for the crappy bonusses I wouldn't be playing anywhere else.

In my personal experience, i've only played on stars, and I went from the initial $50 to more than $200 (almost $300) playing SSS at NL10, then I swithced to NL25 and had to switch back to NL10 :(

And yeah I think u find many action on stars, u find loose tables and never with such a big waiting list (17! wow)
    • zivkoleo
      zivkoleo
      Bronze
      Thank you Volrath. I have an account on stars but it is not tracked. Is there any other room to recommend. :)
    • SecurityDrew
      SecurityDrew
      Bronze
      I played alot on Titan summer f 2008. It was my starting site for PS. I made about $1000 up to NL100 where I started to swing pretty bad so I quit there. I was also frustrated by their points system which sucked, but they have since fixed. I have played SSS on FT, PP, and Mansion. I use SSS to clear bonuses. I am currently having some success on Mansion, but as the default buy in is 20BB there are lots of short stackers.

If played well, I think SSS is profitable anywhere at the lower limits. The coachings definitely help, so watch for Leo258 and Xarry's coachings.
    • littlesharkee
      littlesharkee
      Bronze
      @zivkoleo:

Indeed the iPoker network is very tight nowadays. The following sites I can recommend:

PartyPoker: Players are quite bad. Downside: Many SSS players from Pokerstrategy.

Poker Room (Ongame Network): Players are much looser. Normal VPIP between 18 and 30. Downside: Crappy software.

Everest Poker: My favorite side for SSS. Bad and quite loose Players. Downside: I heard that at some older computers the software lags with too many tables.

Hint: Do go to Full Tilt as long you are playing NL10 since the Rake is higher than on the other sites for NL10.

Regards, littlesharkee
    • zivkoleo
      zivkoleo
      Bronze
      @litlesharkee

I was thinking about FullTilt, but now that you mentioned Everest I think I might register with them.