This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

SSS Help.

• zivkoleo
      zivkoleo
      Bronze
      I'm playing SSS on TitanPoker. I use more conservative bankroll. In the beginning I rulled the 0.02/0.04 tables because the on this limit the players are very loose. On the next limit 0.05/0.10 I have constantly ups and downs and I noticed due to the very tight players. The average P/F for all the tables is 5%-17% which is not a profitable table for SSS player. From time to time a table with more loose players comes up and suddenly there are 17 people on the waiting list. So know I come to a conclusion that Titan Poker is not profitable for an SSS.
      Can some of you recommend another poker room that is more profitable for SSS players? : :spade:
  • 5 replies
    • Volrath89
      Volrath89
      Bronze
      Hi, I will quote you with an answer i received on a thread I started:

Volrath, Pokerstars is about the ideal poker site for SSS. It mostly has overagressive americans who just bluff every two hands. It is wasn't for the crappy bonusses I wouldn't be playing anywhere else.

In my personal experience, i've only played on stars, and I went from the initial $50 to more than $200 (almost $300) playing SSS at NL10, then I swithced to NL25 and had to switch back to NL10 :(

And yeah I think u find many action on stars, u find loose tables and never with such a big waiting list (17! wow)
    • zivkoleo
      zivkoleo
      Bronze
      Thank you Volrath. I have an account on stars but it is not tracked. Is there any other room to recommend. :)
    • SecurityDrew
      SecurityDrew
      Bronze
      I played alot on Titan summer f 2008. It was my starting site for PS. I made about $1000 up to NL100 where I started to swing pretty bad so I quit there. I was also frustrated by their points system which sucked, but they have since fixed. I have played SSS on FT, PP, and Mansion. I use SSS to clear bonuses. I am currently having some success on Mansion, but as the default buy in is 20BB there are lots of short stackers.

If played well, I think SSS is profitable anywhere at the lower limits. The coachings definitely help, so watch for Leo258 and Xarry's coachings.
    • littlesharkee
      littlesharkee
      Bronze
      @zivkoleo:

Indeed the iPoker network is very tight nowadays. The following sites I can recommend:

PartyPoker: Players are quite bad. Downside: Many SSS players from Pokerstrategy.

Poker Room (Ongame Network): Players are much looser. Normal VPIP between 18 and 30. Downside: Crappy software.

Everest Poker: My favorite side for SSS. Bad and quite loose Players. Downside: I heard that at some older computers the software lags with too many tables.

Hint: Do go to Full Tilt as long you are playing NL10 since the Rake is higher than on the other sites for NL10.

Regards, littlesharkee
    • zivkoleo
      zivkoleo
      Bronze
      @litlesharkee

I was thinking about FullTilt, but now that you mentioned Everest I think I might register with them.