HUD not working after upgrade

• LeSavant
      LeSavant
      Bronze
      Hi guys, did you get your PT4 HUD to work on the new software yet? I changed the folder for handhistories to the one I used before but PT4 does not seem to find anything to import.

Thanks in advance
  • 8 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey LeSavant,

It's possible that the HH format may have changed to more like the Stars format. I'll move this to our PT4 board where you may get more answers.

Regards

Laz
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Today I updated PT4 and mansion poker soft - hud works except on speed tables. Please tell anyone how to fix it on speed. Or is it working for anyone at all?

I could not even register to pokertracker because in registration form - need to enter code, but code is in image and image does not load.
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      You can find your registration code on this page on the PT website: https://www.pokertracker.com/user/mycodes.php

If you're still having trouble with your site and you're running the latest version of PT4 from https://www.pokertracker.com/products/PT4/download.php then restart PT4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with the log file - that will help us figure out what is going on here and get it fixed for you. You can find that file by clicking File --> Show User Data Folder in the main PT4 window - the file we need is the text file called PokerTracker4 that is in that folder.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      tried again on mansion, still does not work. Then finanly contacted support and they did not know what is wrong, then one guy connected to my computer, checked, again did not found. Then he talked with developer and he wrote:

After talking with developer and testing on our end it looks like it is not compatible even with the old version and since most of the sites have already moved to the new version it is not something we can invest time in fixing. Taking that into consideration we recommend switching to one of the updated Ipoker skins. You will know its updated to the new version by checking the lobby. In the new version it will have just 4 options, Home, Poker, Promotions and My Info and it will not be installed in the C:/Poker folder also on the new versions.
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      If you have not already done so you can try rolling back to PokerTracker v4.14.8 and that version may work for you on the Speed tables with the old iPoker software.

- Rob
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Originally posted by PokerTracker
      If you have not already done so you can try rolling back to PokerTracker v4.14.8 and that version may work for you on the Speed tables with the old iPoker software.

- Rob
      pokertracker support tried it - does not work :)
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      I did a remote session with someone with the same issue recently. After having tried everything and referring it to the lead developer, unfortunately, it couldn't be fixed, and since most of the sites have moved to the new version, it is not something we can invest time fixing at this point. I would expect they will make the move pretty soon but in the meantime, you could try one of the skins that have updated.

You will know its updated to the new version by checking the lobby. In the new version, it will have just four options, Home, Poker, Promotions and My Info and it will not be installed in the C:/Poker folder also on the new versions.

-Morny
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      I did a remote session with someone with the same issue recently.

that was me probably :)