Supersize ME

• PeterFryers
      PeterFryers
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

The 2016 World Series of Poker returns next week and to celebrate, official event sponsors 888poker are announcing Supersize ME, a brand new, special WSOP package, with the biggest cash prize ever on offer.

Play the weekly Supersize ME tournament on 888 Poker and win a premium WSOP Main Event prize package worth $13,500. The first tourney begins at 19.05(GMT) this Sunday.

The package includes a spectacular EXTRA $5,000,000 bonus to the winner of the Main Event, on top of the WSOP cash prize, making it a potential eight-figure score. Plus, the winner gets to work and play as a 888poker ambassador for at least 3 years.

The Package

• Flights to Vegas
      • VIP transportation from the airport.
      • Invitation to the 888poker welcome party
      • VIP room at the Vdara Hotel
      • Cash for travel and spending
      • 2016 WSOP Main Event buy-in

How do I win?

For a chance to win the package of a lifetime, players need to register for the $5,000,000 Supersize ME $600 buy-in tournament and play on any Sunday between 29/05/16 – 12/06/16 at 19:05 (GMT).

Please note, only those who have not been ranked in the Global Poker Index top 100 during the past 5 years or finished in the top 50 of a previous WSOP Main Event are eligible for the $5,000,000 bonus prize.

888poker's terms and conditions apply to this promotion and may be changed at any time.

If you do not have a 888poker account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 2 replies