Starting capital

• 9 replies
    • Reetkann
      Reetkann
      Bronze
      I have the same problem, i made a account to pacific poker, but i didn't use any bonus code or i haven't recieved any security code or something.

/I'm not going to get any starting capital now?
    • Laurik910
      Laurik910
      Bronze
      Party poker for me, but yea could someone who knows for sure reply here.
    • Reetkann
      Reetkann
      Bronze
      I just passed the quiz, created an user and typed my username to the bottom of the page.
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Laurik910
      Party poker for me, but yea could someone who knows for sure reply here.
      Hi Laurik910,

as soon as we transfer the 1$ to your account the bonus will be activated and you'll receive the starting capital.

If for some reason you didn't get your 1$ during the first 48h after your registration please check the following:

Did you check your emails, maybe you have to send your ID first.
      If you already sent it it can take up to 96 hours until you'll get your 50$.
      Did you enter all required information in your profile
      Did you enter all required information in your poker account.
      Are you living in the USA (we can't send the money to players that are currently living in the USA)

Maybe you should also check your tickets (right hand side)
      Maybe the support tried to contact you

@Reetkann

did you delete your cookies and used our download link to download the software?
      If you didn't your account is not tracked and thus you won't be able to receive the starting capital to pacific poker. Please contact our support and ask for their help.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • Reetkann
      Reetkann
      Bronze
      yes i did delete my cookies.//and i used ur link.
    • Laurik910
      Laurik910
      Bronze
      Okey, 48hours should be over now, and I did send an e-mail... unfortunately I already sent it yesterday when the 48hours wasnt over yet. Still nothing.
    • Laurik910
      Laurik910
      Bronze
      Hi Laurik910,

as soon as we transfer the 1$ to your account the bonus will be activated and you'll receive the starting capital.

If for some reason you didn't get your 1$ during the first 48h after your registration please check the following:

Did you check your emails, maybe you have to send your ID first.
      If you already sent it it can take up to 96 hours until you'll get your 50$.
      Did you enter all required information in your profile
      Did you enter all required information in your poker account.
      Are you living in the USA (we can't send the money to players that are currently living in the USA)

Maybe you should also check your tickets (right hand side)
      Maybe the support tried to contact you

@Reetkann

did you delete your cookies and used our download link to download the software?
      If you didn't your account is not tracked and thus you won't be able to receive the starting capital to pacific poker. Please contact our support and ask for their help.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k

I did send and e-mail and got no feedback. What should i do then? How can I be sure I do recieve the money?
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Just be patient!
      Since it's weekend it will probably take a little longer till you'll get your money.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

@Laurik910: I'm not sure what you mean by not seeing any instructions. If you went through the sign-up procedure you should have at some point gotten to the PartyPoker guide (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/1)

You also still need to send your ID to security@pokerstrategy.com if you havent already done so.

@Reetkann: Your account has already been processed and you should receive the money right after the weekend. In the meantime feel free to look around and perhaps find other people from your country:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/community/group/g681/PokerStrategy_Estonia.html

Estonia

Best regards
      SoyCD