This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge with "aw9some" :)

• aw9some
      aw9some
      Bronze
      Hi all, I'm creating this thread for tracking my progress for the Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge.
      - My starting BR is 50 $ :D
      - My (first?) goal is 1k $ :)
      I think i will try NL 5/10 6max at PS with an very aggressiv BRM :f_thumbsup: also i want to find some pokerfriends and maybe learn some english? (i think my schoolenglish is not very well anymore) :D

About my self: I am 24, was born in russia (but when i go all-in with 72o i lose :( :D ) and live in germany (till 28th June :D ) and am a Student (at this time economyc-psychology, but i think about to change) with a part-time job. I felt in Love with Poker a long time ago.. but only played without real money and very very loose and fishy just for fun, till i discovered the news about "pius heinz" when he won the WSOP, how profitable it really could be... i always thought poker were more luck than skill to this point. I started in 2015 with 20$ on PS last year and busted them.. and it went like this for a while.. but i think not only because i wasnt good, i think the bigger problem was my discipline about the BRM :/ i started with cashgames, tried sngs (which i like and play ok, i think) and play zoom now ('cause i need some action :D i hate it to play for 1 hour or maybe even 2 just to win 6$ or 0$)
      with this challenge i also want to track my BRM and hear some feedback from you guys to help me climbing up the ladder :D

if anybody have some questions, just ask me :D

p.s. if you find some (bad) mistakes in/at/with?? my english :D correct me^^
  • 2 replies