100$ bonus expired after 2month

• Gafny
      Gafny
      Bronze
      It says in sticky that this shouldnt expire?? Well mine did and after only 2 month... I did make it to silver and club member, but seriously 6500 mcp playing SSS NL10 in 2 month? Come on..

I contacted Mansion support and they told me to see PS about the problem, can any admin help me?
  • 7 replies
    • MrGudolfs
      MrGudolfs
      Bronze
      I get 7K w/ mostly NL2&NL4 BSS(40k hands and 30K hands) in ~1.5months.. w/ point boost it was 9.8K MCPs. Well, i cashed out my br from this crappy site(only 20-30k players online.. stars have 160k).
    • Gafny
      Gafny
      Bronze
      i dont have the br for nl 2-4 bss mate.. where are you going?
    • MrGudolfs
      MrGudolfs
      Bronze
      i will take a break... i was tilting and played last 30k hands w/o profit. Probably i will use TAF... someday.
      i meant .01/.02 NL(1 buyin=2$) and .02/0.4 NL not 1/2(200NL)... , if u have br for 10NL SSS(1 buyin= 2$) then u have br for 2NL.

Well, 2NL games ar very tight... dont bluff. :)
    • Gafny
      Gafny
      Bronze
      just got an email from mansion:

Thank you for choosing to play at MANSIONPOKER.com

In reference to your enquiry regarding the First Deposit Bonus being expired, as a good will gesture to you the Poker team have added a new bonus for $70 to your account.

From now every time you play Poker in real cash games you are earning MCP (MANSION Comp Points) when you earn 650 we will redeem $10 of your bonus to your account and these are credited as bonus dollars.

Very nice :D
    • ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gredal
      I contacted Mansion support and they told me to see PS about the problem, can any admin help me?

i notice no one from admin has jumped in with any help for you regarding this matter about expiry! ?(
    • Gafny
      Gafny
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ukcoolcat
      Originally posted by gredal

i notice no one from admin has jumped in with any help for you regarding this matter about expiry! ?(

Yeah very lame since other people who posted after me got supported... guess they ignore people when they get caught..
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      mansionpoker makes it impossible for beginners to receive bonusses! :evil: