Power of action

• AmonRa14
      AmonRa14
      Basic
      I'm starting a new chapter in my life. I have made some changes in my lifestyle ( i will write about that at some point). So one of the decisions is to write blog through this journey. I will work almost daily on my game, and mental game as well. I will start at nl50, so i will post results, graphs, hands. I'll write about mental game, motivation and some thoughts as well.

"A journey of the thousand miles begins with a single step." Lao Tzu

So, let's begin!

GL to all of us.
  • 5 replies
    • AmonRa14
      AmonRa14
      Basic
      Some motivation

Those who have a "WHY" to live, can bear almost any "HOW" - Victor E. Frankl
    • AmonRa14
      AmonRa14
      Basic
      I've run pretty bad last week. That affected on the game so i played mostly b, b- game, and tilted a bit.

So results are:

My focus is mostly on learning in this period.
      The important thing is that I worked on the game almost every day, and mental game as well.
      Main thing of last week is that I've discovered excact pattern, and the trigers which puts me on tilt. It was like "aha" moment. I wrote down everything, and the main goal is to fix that as soon as posible.

"Success is the doing, not the getting; in the trying, not the triumph. Success is a personal standard, reaching for the highest that is in us, becoming all that we can be. If we do our best, we are a success." - Zig Ziglar
    • AmonRa14
      AmonRa14
      Basic
      Quick update

This week results:

I'm not really much satisfied with my performance. Rate - 7/10. Mental game - i'm still fixing the issues, but things getting better. I'm really happy about making new learning habits and discipline.

“Don't count the days, make the days count.” - Muhammad Ali
    • AmonRa14
      AmonRa14
      Basic
      Monthly update:

I have bought notecaddy, and i want to speed up process of creating notes by purging some old hands. But i made mistake and purged 10k hands on nl50 from partypoker. So there is missing 10k hands from nl50 and the real profit pre RB is 3371€. Last week of month i have start playing nl100 with nl50 tables. My best month so far.

My focus this month was on improving Mental game. So I have made a big progress on my mental game. So proud about that. Mental game diary or mental game "hand history" - the best thing that i started doing.

“Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.” - Jim Rohn
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello AmonRa14

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

It’s nice to see that you started a blog right away. Maybe it’s a good idea for you to participate in our Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Opt-in now! promotion

It looks like your still a basic member and then you can use 1 or more of our free money offers on poker rooms you don’t have an account yet. If you are bronze member you can post pictures without help.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum and good luck with improving your game :gl:

Best regards,
      SDK1987