Full Tilt SNG Madness

• LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Hi,

anybody taking part in this? The prizes are not great but since I would be playing anyway I figured I would try mi best to place and win something. The thing is I when I try to view the leaderboard it just won't load so I have no idea wheater or not I even have a shot.
      Anybody else having this problem?
  • 12 replies
    • NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      Glad to hear I am not the only one... can't view leaderboard either...

Haven't won anything yet... would like to see what it takes....
    • sidewalker
      sidewalker
      Bronze
      So, what's your strategy for teh win? :]

Mine is, register for all upcoming, donk any2, hope to win atleast 25 in a row.
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      My strategy was to play as usual and see what happens. The leaderboards are working now and the best result was 28th place. I wasn't running too good but even if i was there is now way I could have placed the guys on the top are just insanely multitabling IMO.
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      29th - 102.6 points

Anyone done better than that?... was in the first block could be the toughest one

Would be enough points to cash few blocks... but was only 29th at that first block.. lol

but they play is so boring and playing 6 turbo sng's at a time is booooring... I played around 30 sng's on 2 hours and I won $10...

So I'm pretty much taking a break and stop playing at full tilt for the weekend due to this promotion... It's like -ev playing during this and the bonuses pretty much suck unless you can get 200 points or some which isn't doable imo :P
    • sidewalker
      sidewalker
      Bronze
      21st - 75.7 points, where playing 6$ Turbo's. the 22-00 block.
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Ok, so it's not impossible Hlynkinn just cashed for 7,5$ in the Madness comming only a few points short of the 5th place which would mean 12,50$. I myself finished 18th in this block..
    • AndySk
      AndySk
      Bronze
      poor promo :(
    • sidewalker
      sidewalker
      Bronze
      it's quite possible if you don't suckass in sng's like i do most of the time. Still im not ashamed of my position since i played 6$ turbos and not 11$ ones.
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      So did I. It would be dumb to swith to higher limit just because of this promition IMO. Especially because there are probably even more regulars playing than on the 6.50$s..
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Worst promotion ever looooool...

coming 6th out of 238 people taking 2.5 hours to play and pay $40 in rake... and only receiving $7.5... Yah it's little bit more than 1/2 buy in loool...

but meh I guess I'll just have to win the raffle...

6th - 138.9 points - $7.5

funny thing is the guy with 145 points get $40...
      6 points are worth a lot... lol

rakeback earned during that session around $10

Awesome promo go Full Tilt.... pause.... NOOOOOT

also due to this promotion the play is pretty much better and I'm pushed into playing Turbos :(
    • NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      Didn't place at all best was like 25th.... wasn't playing the turbos though, so my volume wasn't great.... but was up 26BI today so didn't need any bonuses :D

Had a nice little heater... but boy did I piss some guys off...
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      Originally posted by sidewalker
      it's quite possible if you don't suckass in sng's like i do most of the time. Still im not ashamed of my position since i played 6$ turbos and not 11$ ones.
      how about switching lower?

I decided not to play, and to grind cashgame instead, seeing as my last attempt at sit n go madness, which was in august, resulted in a pretty big downswing :P