Awesome PokerStrategy

• hopsing911
      hopsing911
      Bronze
      Hello all,

Just signed up on this wonderful looking site. Totally new to poker. Looking for ways to learn & this seems to be the place to do it. Please be patience as I may be asking lots of dumb questions or contributing awful with wrong mindset. If so, don't be shy to correct me. WSOP just starting & been reading about it for awhile interested. Moneymaker really intrigue me awhile back. Now Daniel N.

Being from beautiful British Columbia Canada so why not!
  • 4 replies
    • la55i
      la55i
      Hi hopsing911,

Welcome to PokerStrategy :welcome:

Remember to take a look at our free poker money and bonus offers. This will give you a lifetime bronze status and you will be able to accumulate strategy points by playing poker. This will give you access to our more advanced strategy material.

You could also get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door. :f_p:

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :f_thumbsup:

Regards,

la55i
    • hopsing911
      hopsing911
      Bronze
      Thanks la55i for the warm welcome. I'll go to the map & pin myself there :)
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello hopsing911!

Good to see you here. There is no such thing as a dumb question :) it's totally fine to ask as many questions as needed in the beginning. Our community is helpful and we've all been there, so don't be shy and keep posting! :)

It looks like your free money is on its way. Enjoy :f_drink:
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      From a fellow canuck,

Kick fn ass! There's nothing holding you back but yourself!

Poker Strategy will give you all the tools to be a success!, embrace, learn, be fearless and love life!

Peace,

Cardbender