PokerStars Bonus

• Gafny
      Gafny
      Bronze
      Hey I signed up on pokerstars a long time ago but I didn't take use of any offer or signed up through anything. Heck I never even made a deposit. So I was just wondering if you guys at PokerStrategy could see PokerStars support about getting a bonus through you as I make my first deposit? Will appreciate if some supporter could look into it :)

PS. I did this with FullTiltPoker when they starting doing rakeback.
  • 3 replies
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      I'm in a similar situation, didn't deposit, but I haven't cleared the $50 yet. The bonus disappeared about 2 weeks after I signed up - dec 31 2008 :(

I need to make a deposit to withdraw I think, so I'll need a bonus from somewhere - is it possible to use a bonus code to get sng wizard for example, after clearing the $50? I'd be really interested in that.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by gredal
      Hey I signed up on pokerstars a long time ago but I didn't take use of any offer or signed up through anything. Heck I never even made a deposit. So I was just wondering if you guys at PokerStrategy could see PokerStars support about getting a bonus through you as I make my first deposit? Will appreciate if some supporter could look into it :)

PS. I did this with FullTiltPoker when they starting doing rakeback.
      Hi gredal;
      I'm afraid it's not possible because PokerStars doesn't allow retracking accounts anymore... So, there's no chance to earn pokerstrategy points with you PokerStars account and to use any of PokerStrategy related offers either.

On the other side, you can still use the 1st deposit offer by PokerStars if you never made a deposit there. More can be found here: Poker Deposit Bonuses from PokerStars

good luck!
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by gavinonymous
      I'm in a similar situation, didn't deposit, but I haven't cleared the $50 yet. The bonus disappeared about 2 weeks after I signed up - dec 31 2008 :(

I need to make a deposit to withdraw I think, so I'll need a bonus from somewhere - is it possible to use a bonus code to get sng wizard for example, after clearing the $50? I'd be really interested in that.
      Don't worry about that dissapeared bonus: it was 25% reload bonus offered by PokerStars in the end of the year. You can still apply for 1st deposit bonus up to 100%: PokerStars Bonuses

I've no idea what is that bonuscode for SNG wizard but as long it's not offered by PokerStartegy it doeasn't apply because you have to have tracked account to that affiliate...

Hope I helped you; feel free to ask more if there's something ;)