Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $5.00
      BU:
      $6.20

0.1/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:heart: , K:club:
      5 folds, BU calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.25, BB folds, BU calls $1.00.

Flop: ($2.75) K:spade: , A:diamond: , K:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.25, BU calls $0.25.

Turn: ($3.25) Q:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.50, BU folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $3.25

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a full-house, kings full of aces (Ah Kc)

Hero wins with a full-house, kings full of aces (Ah Kc)

how do i slowplay this? i tried to donkbet and hope he reraise me. should i have feigned weakness on the flop and bet turn?
  • 4 replies
    • mrjorisa
      mrjorisa
      Bronze
      It's going to be hard to get value here from any hand other than a FD or an A. If he has a K it really doesn't matter what you do. c/c the flop would be better than betting 1bb.

Some ways to play this hand:
      1. c/c flop and turn and lead out river hoping he would raise into you with 88+ if the board isn't scary

2. just lead out vbet on flop and turn. If he calls both streets and doesnt complete a flush on river, can try a c/r on river to let him bluff with his busted draw
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      cbet the pot as you should do with QQ or JJ and pray he calls with Ax or Kx. Minbetting here looks weird because you shouldn't do that regularly (imo never)
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mbml
      how do i slowplay this? i tried to donkbet and hope he reraise me. should i have feigned weakness on the flop and bet turn?
      My opinion, don't slowplay. C-bet flop like with any other hand and shove turn.

If you like, you might want to c/c flop and lead out on turn with 2/3 bet, but I think that's not most profitable, specailly against villains on lowlimits.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hi Mbml,

Balance your play and play normally so just cbet 2/3 to $1.75 or $1.8 and push the Turn.

Best regards,
      Gerv