How much money you have made

• 3 replies
    • vj001
      vj001
      Silver
      I have started my poker career from past 3 year,it seems i am still in learning phase.
      I have lost almost 5000$ till now overall. Sometime i win but most of the time i lost.
      Poor bankroll management.
      Now i have started learning form pokerstrategy.com,hope it will help.
    • Hesticus
      Hesticus
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hope so too dude! $5k is no chicken feed...
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hello vj001,

Sorry to read you have had a bad start. What ever your skill level PokerStrategy.com has lots of great articles and forums to help make you make the most of your game.
      Where are you from? In fact, have you added yourself to our
      Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door. :f_p:

What games do you play? I can post some relevant material that may help you.
      For now I have put some link that may be of interest to you.

NL Beginners Course - Overview

5-point plan: From break-even grinder to winning player

Many members also have there own blogs to help them track there progress and experiences, for example a good place to visit is the 'Learning to win' forum.

A lot of our members also take part in Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Opt-in now!
      By participating you will profit from the following advantages:

• By documenting your progress and career you will increase both your motivation and endurance.
      • You will work on your game automatically by discussing tricky spots with other members.
      • During a downswing you will profit from psychological support and encouragement.
      • With time passing by you will get to know a lot of cool people and even build some friendships.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
      Good luck at the tables.

Regards

Matt