poker bots

• 17 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Don't use them!
    • rompas
      rompas
      i would not use them, since most rooms (if not all) not allows them and when they catch you will lose all my money at that account,,

Second, i want to play poker ( i do think poker is fun) and not using some tool that do that for me :f_ugly:
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Silver
      Not only loose the money , but even will not be able to play in that room with real account at least.
      If you are loosing, then maybe will let you play, but if start winning the problem will become when you want to cashout I guess :)

But would be fun to code a bot which makes you money.
      Maybe there is some else area where it is possible legally make money with coding some bot?
    • pcgnome99
      pcgnome99
      Basic
      They are time consuming and very complicated. There was a guy that said he won about $30K in 6 months on the ACR site, but his identity is under investigation, and if he gets caught, he faces a lifetime suspension from that poker room.
    • Pr1cedIn
      Pr1cedIn
      Basic
      I'm with rompas; I love the satisfaction of making better decisions than my opponents (notice I didn't say "winning" because poker can be so much more than that!) because I studied and worked my butt off to make that happen. That being said, pretty sure I couldn't program a bot to save my life and would end up losing money anyway. :f_biggrin:
    • MON13TER
      MON13TER
      Basic
      :s_evil:
    • badbojusss
      badbojusss
      Basic
      there is few real websites that sell those bots, anyway i think it is a bad idea, and i don't believe they work. Still sometimes strategy dooesn't help you to win so... Just forget the bots.
    • kirane
      kirane
      Silver
      I would steer clear of bots.. there are i am sure quite alot around in certain rooms.. however as stated they take away the fun, satisfaction and achievement of beating other players and exploiting their gaps in the game. A bot can be tweaked to play the style you want .. but left to play all day and after enough hands you can exploit the weaknesses in them too... other than quickly clearing a bonus (purely through hands played and probably the expense of your bankroll) i would steer well away from them .....

not that i know, :f_biggrin: but just my input
    • MTV100
      MTV100
      Bronze
      many boots are all poker rooms !
    • 4s4s4s
      4s4s4s
      Bronze
      Dont use them. Better learn and beat them instead.
    • cardinhand
      cardinhand
      Bronze
      IMO...
      Poker bots are killing the ipoker community..
    • Post removed

• Post removed

• Post removed

• Post removed

• redjoekim66
      redjoekim66
      Gold
      yea have done a bit more research and whilst it seems an attractive proposition in the way they are advertised it would seem most are unhappy with them once purchased
    • Post removed