This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Stars first deposit bonus

• Vino91
      Vino91
      Bronze
      Hi all,

I received my starting capital at pokerstars and have cleared the 500 VPP's required to be able to withdraw the money and I now have $90.

With regards to the 100% up to $50 first time deposit bonus, will I be able to withdraw my $90 and redeposit it, or do I have to make a new deposit to get this bonus? If I can't withdraw and redeposit, how long do I have to have the money withdrawn for before I can do this?

Thanks,
      Vino91
  • 5 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Vino91,

I believe PokerStars cashouts usually work over the same method that you last used to cash-in with. That means I am not sure whether withdrawing / re-depositing will work. If you manage to cash out without having cashed in before though - then it should be no problem as the first deposit bonus usually doesn't expire.

The probably easiest method would be however to deposit $50 via whatever method you use - and then to immediately withdraw whatever amounts you want (so the $90 or just $50 again). That way you have the first deposit bonus + a cashout method + your money back.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Hi Vino91;

PokerStars doeasn't allow you to withdraw before you make first deposit - there're security reasons behind that..
      So withdrawind/redepositing won't work.

In other words: you have to deposit something to be able to withdraw, so this deposit will be your "first deposit" of which you'll get bonus. That's why it's better to deposit $50 to get whole bonus and to withdraw after you clear it.

Good luck!
    • TTT241
      TTT241
      Bronze
      If I remember correctly:
      - minimum you have to withdraw at minimum $100
      - if you withdraw during the period of getting bonus, bonus will be canceled

Se pokerstars web for details...

TTT
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by TTT241
      - if you withdraw during the period of getting bonus, bonus will be canceled

Se pokerstars web for details...
      hi TTT;
      where did you find that? can you please link it here?
    • Vino91
      Vino91
      Bronze
      Thanks for all the replies everyone.

Regards,
      Vino91