Stars first deposit bonus

• Vino91
      Vino91
      Bronze
      Hi all,

I received my starting capital at pokerstars and have cleared the 500 VPP's required to be able to withdraw the money and I now have $90.

With regards to the 100% up to $50 first time deposit bonus, will I be able to withdraw my $90 and redeposit it, or do I have to make a new deposit to get this bonus? If I can't withdraw and redeposit, how long do I have to have the money withdrawn for before I can do this?

Thanks,
      Vino91
  • 5 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Vino91,

I believe PokerStars cashouts usually work over the same method that you last used to cash-in with. That means I am not sure whether withdrawing / re-depositing will work. If you manage to cash out without having cashed in before though - then it should be no problem as the first deposit bonus usually doesn't expire.

The probably easiest method would be however to deposit $50 via whatever method you use - and then to immediately withdraw whatever amounts you want (so the $90 or just $50 again). That way you have the first deposit bonus + a cashout method + your money back.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Hi Vino91;

PokerStars doeasn't allow you to withdraw before you make first deposit - there're security reasons behind that..
      So withdrawind/redepositing won't work.

In other words: you have to deposit something to be able to withdraw, so this deposit will be your "first deposit" of which you'll get bonus. That's why it's better to deposit $50 to get whole bonus and to withdraw after you clear it.

Good luck!
    • TTT241
      TTT241
      Bronze
      If I remember correctly:
      - minimum you have to withdraw at minimum $100
      - if you withdraw during the period of getting bonus, bonus will be canceled

Se pokerstars web for details...

TTT
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by TTT241
      - if you withdraw during the period of getting bonus, bonus will be canceled

Se pokerstars web for details...
      hi TTT;
      where did you find that? can you please link it here?
    • Vino91
      Vino91
      Bronze
      Thanks for all the replies everyone.

Regards,
      Vino91