[OFFICIAL Support Thread] Macropoker - Tournament player statistics and calendar (Stars approved)

  • 23 replies
    • nsavov
      nsavov
      Silver
      Joined: 24.09.2010 Posts: 992
      Any plans on making a video on how to use the software?
      Also, it seems to only have statisctics on how good tournaments players do, and not table dynamic stats like VPIP, PFR etc. Is that the case?
      Cheers!
    • ForeverScorned
      ForeverScorned
      Gold
      Joined: 09.03.2008 Posts: 338
      Originally posted by nsavov
      Any plans on making a video on how to use the software?
      Also, it seems to only have statisctics on how good tournaments players do, and not table dynamic stats like VPIP, PFR etc. Is that the case?
      Cheers!
      Hey!
      Actually, we have a recording of our first english webinar, available on youtube. But its more like a preview of all Macropoker's features. We're looking into making a video series about statistics tips and trics, maybe videos about every aspect of our service (MacroHUD, rankings, SCORE system etc). Which one is going to be the best? Can you describe it? So we can consider every thought and use it to make our videos more helpful.
      Originally posted by nsavovAlso, it seems to only have statisctics on how good tournaments players do, and not table dynamic stats like VPIP, PFR etc. Is that the case?
      Cheers!
      Yes, you are absolutely right, my friend :f_grin:
      You can check our FAQ section, which's covering most of the questions about statistics.

      Best wishes,
      Dima.
    • MOONSP3LL
      MOONSP3LL
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.10.2012 Posts: 64
      Hi, what are the payment methods available for your plans? Can`t find that in your FAQ.
    • Fredo107
      Fredo107
      Bronze
      Joined: 20.06.2011 Posts: 1,895
      only for MTT, SNG..? cash game is not it?
    • ForeverScorned
      ForeverScorned
      Gold
      Joined: 09.03.2008 Posts: 338
      Originally posted by MOONSP3LL
      Hi, what are the payment methods available for your plans? Can`t find that in your FAQ.
      Hi, you can take a look at our payment methods on subscriptions page. For example, when buying Gold subscription:

      You can use:
      1. Visa
      2. Skrill
      3. Neteller
      4. If you wish to pay via another method (PokerStars transfer, for example), you can contact us on skype: macropokersupport
    • ForeverScorned
      ForeverScorned
      Gold
      Joined: 09.03.2008 Posts: 338
      Originally posted by Fredo107
      only for MTT, SNG..? cash game is not it?
      Yes, you are absolutely right, we track only MTT and SNG.
    • TODOVICIO
      TODOVICIO
      Bronze
      Joined: 22.02.2010 Posts: 135
      Hello, few days ago I became macropoker the account associated with pokerstrategy.com as explained in the instructions, but still I have not received my membership pokerstrategy.com gold. I sent a ticket to support pokerstrategy.com and told me to explain my case in this forum. Thank you very much
    • ForeverScorned
      ForeverScorned
      Gold
      Joined: 09.03.2008 Posts: 338
      Originally posted by TODOVICIO
      Hello, few days ago I became macropoker the account associated with pokerstrategy.com as explained in the instructions, but still I have not received my membership pokerstrategy.com gold. I sent a ticket to support pokerstrategy.com and told me to explain my case in this forum. Thank you very much
      Hey man, you're actually not supposed to receive Gold subscription at PokerStrategy.com. Your Macropoker.com subscription has been set to Gold at 2016-07-08 11:59:53 on your account "TODOVICIO".
      The promotion is helping PokerStrategy.com users to receive Gold subscription at Macropoker.com

      I really hope that I answered your question.
    • TODOVICIO
      TODOVICIO
      Bronze
      Joined: 22.02.2010 Posts: 135
      Ammmm, Ok, sorry. and another question, macropoker works for premium-bwin?
    • ForeverScorned
      ForeverScorned
      Gold
      Joined: 09.03.2008 Posts: 338
      Originally posted by TODOVICIO
      Ammmm, Ok, sorry. and another question, macropoker works for premium-bwin?
      I'm sorry for the delay in replying, we are supporting Premium Bwin, and all of the other rooms in PartyPoker network.
    • bandejapaisa
      bandejapaisa
      Bronze
      Joined: 26.03.2011 Posts: 1,820
      hi:f_drink:

      It has information twister spin or poker tournaments?

      :f_thumbsup: :f_thumbsup:
    • slippyjim
      slippyjim
      Bronze
      Joined: 07.10.2011 Posts: 1,093
      I tried this out and was disappointed to find most people are hidden/ not enrolled in it so you dont really see anything useful.
      Ok for a free trial but thats it IMO
    • ForeverScorned
      ForeverScorned
      Gold
      Joined: 09.03.2008 Posts: 338
      Originally posted by bandejapaisa
      hi:f_drink:

      It has information twister spin or poker tournaments?

      :f_thumbsup: :f_thumbsup:
      Unfortunately, we're not tracking Twister spins, but the other ipoker tournaments and Sit and Go's are in! :f_thumbsup:
      Originally posted by slippyjim
      I tried this out and was disappointed to find most people are hidden/ not enrolled in it so you dont really see anything useful.
      Ok for a free trial but thats it IMO
      Can you provide an example of nicknames? (3-4) Of course, there are some players, who decided to close their stats, but most of the nicknames are opened.
    • slippyjim
      slippyjim
      Bronze
      Joined: 07.10.2011 Posts: 1,093
      Originally posted by slippyjim
      I tried this out and was disappointed to find most people are hidden/ not enrolled in it so you dont really see anything useful.
      Ok for a free trial but thats it IMO
      Can you provide an example of nicknames? (3-4) Of course, there are some players, who decided to close their stats, but most of the nicknames are opened.[/quote]Sorry I cant anymore, I think my trial has expired and I've uninstalled it anyway
    • ForeverScorned
      ForeverScorned
      Gold
      Joined: 09.03.2008 Posts: 338
      slippyjim
      The thing is, MOST of the players (maybe something like 99%+) are opened by default, so you can take a look at their stars.
      I have a couple of questions (because I really want to resolve misunderstandings):
      1)Looks like you used our HUD during your play, what type of games you played? (I hope its not cash, because we're not tracking cash, but you will see stats and of course, most of the players wont have anything).
      2)What room was that?
      And of course, I can give you additional couple of days to your subscription so you can test our service again and tell us nicknames, which were closed, because I think that you did something wrong :f_cry:
    • ForeverScorned
      ForeverScorned
      Gold
      Joined: 09.03.2008 Posts: 338
      Verify nicknames and browse your statistics without restrictions!

      Statistics of confirmed nicknames will always be available, it means that if you verify your nickname and close its statistics, it will be available only for your account.

      But thats not all! If you have a paid subscription plan (Bronze+), you will stope losing searches while searching your verified nicknames.

      You can read more closely about account’s verification process on our website.
    • Datalife999
      Datalife999
      Bronze
      Joined: 05.02.2009 Posts: 944
      Hi,

      i tried round about 30 minutes to import older hand histories now but it dont works !? Works it only live with new hand histories ? There no error message or feedback also.....
    • ForeverScorned
      ForeverScorned
      Gold
      Joined: 09.03.2008 Posts: 338
      Originally posted by Datalife999
      Hi,

      i tried round about 30 minutes to import older hand histories now but it dont works !? Works it only live with new hand histories ? There no error message or feedback also.....
      Hey man, I am sorry, but I missed your message for some reason.
      It works only with the new hand histories in live mode.
    • Ariel2
      Ariel2
      Bronze
      Joined: 06.12.2016 Posts: 1
      how does this work, i go over to macropoker and register and then send an email to pokerstrategy so they link my macropoker account in order to upgrade to free month of 1000 searches?
    • 1
    • 2