Cashout

• Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      hello!

I have a question about cashouts. How long does it take for funds to be in your account? I read they have the fastet cashouts around and I would like to know how fast it really is:)

Thanks
  • 5 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Hi Agiz19;

it depends on what payment method you choose.. I used only Credit Card transfer so far and money were credited in 2-3 business days (= PS sent money almost immediately, because it takes usually 2-3 business days for your bank to complete transaction)
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      Thanks.

I am also using a credit card. They sure are fast :)

Thanks again for the answer.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      You're welcome :)

btw: you should consider Moneybookers as an option, because of much faster payments.
      (I wish I could use it by myself :rolleyes: )
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Why can't you use it? What is the problem there?
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by LuborC
      Why can't you use it? What is the problem there?
      lol
      don't worry, no problem at all... This is what I get from them ~2 years ago after quite successful period of making some non-standard profit through their site... I guess it's not possible since then :D

Dear Mr. xxx
      We are contacting you in redard to the status of your Moneybookers account. Please be informed that your account has been used for unacceptable activities. Therefore, our security department has decided to terminate it and discontinue your membership.

At least, they allowed me to withdraw all funds from my MB account before it was closed, so I can't say anything against them. I liked MB very much all the time I was using it...

There's no reason to be afraid of anything if you play by rules :)