A Freefall, not a Downswing...

• andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Damn, lost $40 playing NL10 in two days..........I thought downswings could be avoided by using your head and keeping calm..........wrong. When those cards and their associated donks decide to kick your ass you get kicked.

Still I started recovering late this afternoon, losses for the weekend reduced to $28. Net profit back to 1BB/100 lol

Time for a nice relaxing PokerStrategy freeroll..............

Hey but ay least I generated alot of PokerStaegy Points, so my New years resolution to get to silver rank is close now...... :D
  • 4 replies
    • gummybeared
      gummybeared
      Bronze
      Lost 6 BIs today at NL10, so yeah. But I am not sad, because all of my all-ins were coolers or bad beats.
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Thought I hit rock bottom yesterday..............Wrong,

Took another monster dip tonite.............

All I have left now at Titan is my $50 starting capital
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      let me put things into perspective

i have lost $200 in a week. i have 95 left. you know why? because i was pretty unlucky but mainly because i was tilting.

which is what is happenning to you too but you just cant see it now.

take a break. read the articles. im not saying it is going to teach you anything, it will just put you back into the mood for poker with a clear head.

lets get our money back
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Originally posted by excelgeo
      let me put things into perspective

i have lost $200 in a week. i have 95 left. you know why? because i was pretty unlucky but mainly because i was tilting.

which is what is happenning to you too but you just cant see it now.

take a break. read the articles. im not saying it is going to teach you anything, it will just put you back into the mood for poker with a clear head.

lets get our money back
      Hey I got back $1.37 yesterday.......................lol! Still better than losing