Live Player taking the Online Challenge

• paulpkrward
      paulpkrward
      Bronze
      Hi firstly to introduce myself

I am paul I'm 29 years old and ive been playing poker around 2-3 years, I am a live player( with a fairly decent ROI ) but I have also dabbled in online tournaments never taking it to serious or winning anything

after coming into a spare couple hours a day I'm going to put them to use and start a challenge of cracking the micro stakes games, being a live player I will have a lot to learn playing online so I intend to include some study sessions in with my play

I am playing over at bet victor with a standard BR of 20.00 Euros I will start playing at NL2 on regular 6 max tables
      I do have a HUD and Holdem manager 2 which I am also new to so I will be putting in some work to get to grips with the stats and maths that comes with it. Once (IF) I can get my BR to around 80.00 euros I will take a stab at the next level which is nl4 Euros on bet victor

I start writing this thread today but my day 1 of the challenge was yesterday so ill put in them results and post todays results later this evening when I have finished playing

DAY 1
      BR - 20.00
      HANDS PLAYED - 688
      PROFIT - 2.37 EUROS
      PLUS 1.44 EUROS PROFIT FROM TRYING A BLAZE(ZOOM) TABLE
      NEW BANKROLL - 23.81 EUROS

Here is my Day 1 Graph (not sure how to insert pictures can anyone help)

JUST TO MENTION I PLAYED A FEW HANDS ON BLAZE(ZOOM) BUT REALISE HM2 DOSENT PICK UP CORRECT STATS ON THERE SO I WONT BE PLAYING ON IT AGAIN AND WILL STICK TO REGULAR TABLES

EVERY FEW DAYS I WILL POST SOME INTERESTING HANDS AND IN DEPTH STATS AND HOPE TO GAIN SOME ADVICE FROM PEOPLE ALONG THE WAY

THANKS FOR READING AND I WILL UPDATE SHORTLY
  • 10 replies