This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Live Player taking the Online Challenge

• paulpkrward
      paulpkrward
      Bronze
      Hi firstly to introduce myself

I am paul I'm 29 years old and ive been playing poker around 2-3 years, I am a live player( with a fairly decent ROI ) but I have also dabbled in online tournaments never taking it to serious or winning anything

after coming into a spare couple hours a day I'm going to put them to use and start a challenge of cracking the micro stakes games, being a live player I will have a lot to learn playing online so I intend to include some study sessions in with my play

I am playing over at bet victor with a standard BR of 20.00 Euros I will start playing at NL2 on regular 6 max tables
      I do have a HUD and Holdem manager 2 which I am also new to so I will be putting in some work to get to grips with the stats and maths that comes with it. Once (IF) I can get my BR to around 80.00 euros I will take a stab at the next level which is nl4 Euros on bet victor

I start writing this thread today but my day 1 of the challenge was yesterday so ill put in them results and post todays results later this evening when I have finished playing

DAY 1
      BR - 20.00
      HANDS PLAYED - 688
      PROFIT - 2.37 EUROS
      PLUS 1.44 EUROS PROFIT FROM TRYING A BLAZE(ZOOM) TABLE
      NEW BANKROLL - 23.81 EUROS

Here is my Day 1 Graph (not sure how to insert pictures can anyone help)

JUST TO MENTION I PLAYED A FEW HANDS ON BLAZE(ZOOM) BUT REALISE HM2 DOSENT PICK UP CORRECT STATS ON THERE SO I WONT BE PLAYING ON IT AGAIN AND WILL STICK TO REGULAR TABLES

EVERY FEW DAYS I WILL POST SOME INTERESTING HANDS AND IN DEPTH STATS AND HOPE TO GAIN SOME ADVICE FROM PEOPLE ALONG THE WAY

THANKS FOR READING AND I WILL UPDATE SHORTLY
  • 10 replies