Get Rich or die trying - pkrward

• paulpkrward
      paulpkrward
      Bronze
      hi my name is Paul I'm 29 from the uk

I have recently started the challenge of turning 20.00 Euros($22.50) into 1000 euros($1,127)

I am currently playing on bet victor my username there is rungoodwardbv and starting from the bottom at NL2 regular six max tables

just to point out I am a live player dipping my feet in the online pool so this will be a big learning experience for me and any help and advice from the more experienced players is very welcomed

so just to outline

Starting BR - 20.00 euros - ($22.50)
      Target BR - 1000 euros - ($1,127)

see you soon for my weekly report I may report in-between with some hands and stats

Paul
  • 9 replies
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hello Paul,

Welcome to the 'Get Rich or Die Tryin' bankroll challenge. we will be looking forward to your first update which you should post by Monday of each week in Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Reporting thread.

Good to see a Live player looking to dabble in the online side. :f_thumbsup:
      I have only played online and look forward to playing my first live game some time in the future.
      Have you looked at w34z3l's 6max walkthrough - (microstakes edition) and No Limit Beginners course with confidant91. They are really helpful when starting out.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
      Good luck at the tables. And I look forward to reading future updates.

Regards

Matt
    • paulpkrward
      paulpkrward
      Bronze
      thankyou for the kind welcome

I have followed w34zl3s videos and coaching for a while now the guy is a legend for the work he puts in
    • paulpkrward
      paulpkrward
      Bronze
      so I actually started this challenge 3 days ago so ill put some short updates from each day and then my end of week results as I'm off tomorrow

FRIDAY

Starting BR 20.00 euros
      Hands played - 683
      Profit - 2.37 euros
      plus 1.44 euros profit from a couple hands on blaze tables(I wont be involving these in this challenge any furtheras hm2 don't register them)
      Total BR - 23.81 euros

SATURDAY
      STARTING BR - 23.81 EUROS
      HANDS PLAYED - 1006
      PROFIT - 11.67 EUROS
      NEW BR - 35.48 EUROS
      Saturdays graph

SUNDAY(TODAY)

Today was an up and down day and I never really got anything going but I had a bit of a BR Boost finishing 3rd in a 200 euro gtd for a profit of 30.00 euros so that made up for the shitty profit at the cash tables although a profit is better than a loss so todays results are as follows

todays start BR - 35.48 euros
      hands played - 902
      cash profit - 0.99 euros
      MTT profit - 30.00 euros(Not in graph results as hm2 doesn't track Tony bet site not sure why I may have to check settings)
      new BR - 66.47 euros

End of week results (3 days of play)

CASH - Hands - 2,590 - profit 15.03 euros
      MTT - profit 30 euros
      End of week BR - 66.47 euros

end of week Cash results graph

Thanks to the people who drop in and have a read and feel free to ask any questions or comment

see you soon for another update
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hi Paul,

Great start to your journey :f_drink:

MTT profit - 30.00 euros(Not in graph results as hm2 doesn't track Tony bet site not sure why I may have to check settings)
      Have you checked out the video tutorial section for Holdem Manager yet?
      BogdanPS Holdem Manager Videos
      Especially Holdem Manager 2 poker tutorial (1)
      Looking forward to reading future updates.

Regards

Matt
    • paulpkrward
      paulpkrward
      Bronze
      So just a quick update as I haven't played much the last days due to having a lot on I did manage to squeeze a few hands in so the results are as follows

from 20th- 22nd June NL2 six max 20-1000 euro challenge

BR - 66.47 euros
      hands played - 1395
      profit - +4.62 euros
      NEW BR - 71.09 euros

if I can hit 80 euros in the next few days I might take a stab at NL4 and add 1 table in to replace 1 of the 4 NL2 tables
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      He Paul, did you hit up the NL4 tables or stay at NL2? CU hopefully soon!
    • vonki
      vonki
      Coach
      Coach
      OMG only just found my way here! Subbed ofc! :f_thumbsup:
    • paulpkrward
      paulpkrward
      Bronze
      this was created before I started working with you and I haven't updated since as my path changed in terms of my poker journey and of course I cant do this separately on the side
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      He Paul,

so, do you still have a challenge on the side?
      I'd love to hear how your game is developing together with the blog, the videos here & your work with vonki + the experience at the tables.

CU,SvenBe