[NL2-NL10] nl10 sh QQ

• ZxeR
      ZxeR
      Bronze
      No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (SB) ($18.98)
      BB ($2.70)
      UTG ($18.79)
      MP ($33.42)
      CO ($6.54)
      Button ($9.55)

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q, Q
      UTG calls $0.10, MP raises $0.45, 1 fold, Button calls $0.45, Hero raises $2, 2 folds, MP calls $1.60, 1 fold

Flop: ($4.75) A, 6, 5 (2 players)
      Hero bets $3, MP raises $6, Hero folds

Total pot: $10.75

vilian is 48/11/1.5 40% fold to cbet for 185 hands i stacked him once with KK vs JJ on board QTxx

should i cbet here or i have to c/f or maybe c/push
  • 8 replies
    • Coreprime
      Coreprime
      Platinum
      nh,

your 3 bet preflop shows a lot of strength, so you have to contibet an A high flop since it hits your range very often.
      Fold flop to his raise
    • 2DHades
      2DHades
      Bronze
      Nice hand. I would play it in the same way.
    • ZxeR
      ZxeR
      Bronze
      now i check his fold to cbet on flop is 38% should i play it the same way if i know this information before
    • Coreprime
      Coreprime
      Platinum
      yes, postflopstats need a larger samplesize to be reliable
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ZxeR
      now i check his fold to cbet on flop is 38% should i play it the same way if i know this information before
      I don't think those stats will tell you anything good on this board. The flop contains an ace and either you have it or you don't. This is not a board that people will bluff very often at NL10 considering the preflop play. It's a good thing you bet, but if you get raised you can consider your hand to be beaten by probably a 3-outer.
      Try to look at it from his point of view. Would he raise you here without an ace or better?
      Probably not after your aggression. He's going to recognize this is not a good spot for him to steal this pot and he's going to have to bet a lot of money just to try.

Edit: Yes you will fold a better hand some small % of the time, but folding is the least -EV I think. Also think about how you're planning to continue on the turn and river in this hand out of position facing aggresion.
    • ZxeR
      ZxeR
      Bronze
      if he calls me on the flop with these stacks im c/f i think
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ZxeR
      if he calls me on the flop with these stacks im c/f i think
      Think thats the best to in most cases :) (or b/f c/c maybe?? I don't know)
      ... now the real handjudge :)
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      hi
      you played it good especialy with this stacksizes
      no reason to continue when he raises the a high board
      gl