Summer of Grind

• PeterFryers
      PeterFryers
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

Summer of Grind

Make it a summer of grind at partypoker where, from now until August 14, there are two ongoing missions designed to reward you for grinding it out.

Firstly, speed things up with the fastGrind Mission and get up to $1,500 as you grind it out on the fastforward tables. Or, taking things a bit slower, play in Sit & Go tournaments for up to $1,000 cash on top of your regular earnings with the Sit & Grind Mission.

Don’t forget about the Sit & Go HERO tourneys which are a great way to speedily rack up some serious numbers, not to mention the chance to win up to $170,000 in minutes!

All of the Summer of Grind missions began yesterday and will run right through to 23:59 (ET) on the 14th of August.

In that time, your challenges range from playing 30,000 to 250,000 hands of poker on fastforward tables, and/or from 400 to 3,000 Sit & Go tournaments to claim up to $2500.

fastGrind Mission

Sit & Grind Mission

Remember, this includes Sit & Go HERO tournaments.

partypoker's Terms and Conditions apply and may be changed at any time

If you don't have an account at partypoker yet, click here to create one.
  • 11 replies
    • rompas
      rompas
      This one doesnt look so bad or? :f_cool:
    • Post removed

• UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Great promotion!
    • rompas
      rompas
      For a NL10 players this promo must be the nuts :f_thumbsup:
    • canad32
      canad32
      Bronze
      the promo is the nuts, but there is almost no fish at all and regs are decent. before the promo there were in average 20 -60 players on nl10 with around 20% fish, now there are at peek time 500-600 players which explains why there is so low % of fish. it is tough to play breakeven.
    • CodyK17
      CodyK17
      Platinum
      i disagree ^ plenty of people blasting off stacks yesterday. I think the promo is attracting fish as well
    • rompas
      rompas
      i think great promo with good value, but the tables are hard with just a few fish/ bad players and overall kind of nitty play and i agree hard to be just Breakeven at play but rewards great :f_thumbsup:
    • canad32
      canad32
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CodyK17
      i disagree ^ plenty of people blasting off stacks yesterday. I think the promo is attracting fish as well
      On Saturday the % of fish jumps from standard 3% to magical 7% (i have a software which tracks it). There are surely some bad regs, and nitty players who are easy to play against, but still it can't be compared with a winrate you have vs fish. Still, the promotion is so sick, if you manage to play breakeven or loose slightly, it is great.
    • rompas
      rompas
      Managed to struggle thru the 250k hands :f_thumbsup: cant say i enjoyed the poker, feeling like i was going to my normal work daily :spit: , which i haven't done in 15 years now but nice rewards :f_drink:
    • canad32
      canad32
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rompas
      Managed to struggle thru the 250k hands :f_thumbsup: cant say i enjoyed the poker, feeling like i was going to my normal work daily :spit: , which i haven't done in 15 years now but nice rewards :f_drink:
      me too on NL10, nice reward. I was playing around breakeven. What was your winrate? Which level?
    • rompas
      rompas
      I played NL10 also , winrate? it was possible to win ? :f_ugly: was in - but managed to double up my roll , but not really happy with my play and realized i need work hard at some parts at my game to beat a pool like this, which i of course not meeting that often.. Stars feels so soft Atm after this 250k ''torture'' :f_biggrin: