[NL20-NL50] 44 NL25, bluffing turn

• Balanarm
      Balanarm
      Bronze
      Right spot to do that? I thought if he diamond doesn't come and he checks I am betting river too, because I would put him on Ad.

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $14,79
      BB:
      $10,62
      MP3:
      $29,18
      CO:
      $51,48
      Hero:
      $35,87

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.65 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with 4:club: , 4:diamond:
      MP3 folds, CO raises to $0,75, Hero calls $0,75, 2 folds.

Flop: ($1,85) 3:diamond: , 5:diamond: , A:heart: (2 players)
      CO bets $1,00, Hero calls $1,00.

Turn: ($3,85) 9:diamond: (2 players)
      CO bets $2,00, Hero raises to $6,25, CO calls $4,25.

River: ($16,35) 9:heart: (2 players)
      CO raises $43,48 (All-In), Hero folds.

Final Pot: $59,83
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I´d fold flop, gutshot is imo too weak conder his range to float on that flop.
      Don´t like so much your turn raise once he bets he´d likely also call your raise and he shouldn´t bluff here too many times.
      Once he calls turn, I´d give up on the river, since he would very likely c/c river.
    • Balanarm
      Balanarm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      I´d fold flop, gutshot is imo too weak conder his range to float on that flop.
      Don´t like so much your turn raise once he bets he´d likely also call your raise and he shouldn´t bluff here too many times.
      Once he calls turn, I´d give up on the river, since he would very likely c/c river.
      Can't I represent a flush by 2barreling turn and river? He would call a turn for redraw or maybe boat value very often and then give up. Am I wrong?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Don´t really think so.
      Pot is not that big that he can´t c/c river 12$ or smt with AK
      Why should you call flop with draw- isn´t it reasonable do think that yod raise flop, especially when co opened, which means that his range could be wide enough that you can take pot down with semibluff.
      With set or two pair it is easy c/c.
      So when he calls turn, don´t think you have fold equity unless you shove, but hand that has showdown value, can´t really a lot reawon to outplay opponent if he could easily have here set which he might not fold or slowplayed flush.