Party poker: Free bonus $10

• milos3
      milos3
      Basic
      Please help, can someone tell me what i need to do, to receive free $10 on party poker? I registered with bonus code ps30 and now I have received post when he writes I got a bonus but it's not on my account it. What do I do now? thanks
  • 8 replies
    • bettingstation
      bettingstation
      Bronze
      try to contact party poker and pokerstrategy...
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey milos3,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

Did your bonus arrive?

Regards

Laz
    • cadbuary
      cadbuary
      Bronze
      i yet to receive the free $10 any idea when it will be credited guys ?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey cadbuary,

It should take 2-3 business days. Has it arrived yet?

Regards

Laz
    • cadbuary
      cadbuary
      Bronze
      hi Lazza61 sorry for the slow reply , actually i did received an email from Pokerstrategy .com stating that i actually entered wrong username and directed me to correct it by clicking on the tab link in my mail and i did and has corrected and resubmitted my username , but till now i did not received it
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey cadbuary,

It might be a good idea to open a ticket with our customer support team to make sure.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • cadbuary
      cadbuary
      Bronze
      hi Lazza61 I just opened a ticket and they will help me to restart the transfer of free poker capital to my account on partypoker and the process will take 48hrs will update you once i receive the credit , thanks for helping :f_thumbsup:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by cadbuary
      hi Lazza61 I just opened a ticket and they will help me to restart the transfer of free poker capital to my account on partypoker and the process will take 48hrs will update you once i receive the credit , thanks for helping :f_thumbsup:
      Awesome. :f_thumbsup: Make sure you check out the Getting Started missions. They are an easy way to earn extra cash/tickets/deposit bonuses.