This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

I wonder,I wonder.....

• ivailo00
      ivailo00
      Basic
      Hi guys,I wonder If its still worth pursuing making a living from Pokerstars.I started playin couple of months ago and managed to beat the micros with 3 4bb/100 over a 100k sample,but when I watch ppl before 2012,its seems sooooooo much easier and the tables full of ppl,that have no idea what is this game.Since I live in Bulgaria and no other poker site are legal here(maybe BET365 soon,but not sure),I dont have options for softer sites.
      It would be nicee If I can see ppl's opinions and how are they doing.
  • 1 reply
    • JustinDejong
      JustinDejong
      Silver
      actually its taff. Sometimes the preflop 3 beting and 4 beting action on NL 10 feels like nl 2/4 back in 2010.....but obviosly the postflop skill of people is still bad on the lower limits.

If u live in bulgaria i think its possible to make a living from NL25, which is doable. But to be completely honest, u wont get rich and its hard hard work, i wouldn t recomend it and it has no future at all. Make some money if ur studying or in the evening yeah, but as a fulltime job, longterm thinking, no.