starting capital.

• bryzki
      bryzki
      Bronze
      Hi,

I just passed the quiz yesterday, I am also aware that the starting capital could take for up to 5 days to be received. I am just concerned when I've read so many threads regarding not receiving the starting capitals. Well I did all the steps on this site. so this is just a follow-up. Thank you for your help in advance.

BTW, This site is really helpfull, i've read a lot of articles and it really is helping me with my poker strategies. thank you so much! and keep up the good work!!

-Bryan
  • 14 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello bryzki and welcome ;)

It seems the support has already tried to transfer your starting capital but there might have been a problem. If the support haven't contacted you per E-mail you can contact them via the ticket system (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/) to find out if there are any problems with your account.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • bryzki
      bryzki
      Bronze
      Hi!

we'll i got a ticket yesterday and then replied to it but have not got any replies or actions yet. its been 3 days and I still haven't recieved my capital yet. doesw this happen to everybody else here, coz its the same problem with what i've read from other post. thank you so much! please message me if there anything I can do to help to speed up the transfer. or at least give me a reply on the ticket or here. thanks again

-bRYAN
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi bryzki,

the most common problem is that people don't check their emails and didn't send their ID or made some other mistakes. In 99% of the time the problem is on the users end.

Please give our support some time. I'm sure they are doing their best.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • D4FISH
      D4FISH
      Global
      Hey!

Just wondering, how long it takes till this "ID-Check" comes to e-mail, altho i havent received it yet!

Thanks!
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Good question.

I think it's about a few hours after you passed the quiz.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • D4FISH
      D4FISH
      Global
      Originally posted by Chiller3k
      Good question.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
      Hmm... if i remember right i passed quiz about 2-3hours ago
    • kakakas
      kakakas
      Bronze
      Hi all you guys,

I didn't want to start a new thread, so i wondered to ask my question(s) in here.

Like everyone else, i read the articles, wating to go bronze, there will be so much important to read. Looking forward to this.
      But still.

Maybe it's me, but i am a little bit of scared to send my ID to you. I mean, i dont think you will do something bad with this, but can you tell me one more time that everyhing is allright?

No disrespect to you at all, but is this really as simple as that, I send you the ID copy, if everyhting is allright, then i will get the starting money.

I am scared of if I will lose that $50, what then? Maybe I have to pay it back, or some other trick, I didn't notice?

And again, no disrespect to you, because this site has already been very helpful, and I find Poker playing a very different game now, as it was a few days ago already. Just wanted to be sure.

Thanks again!

Good luck and sorry for stealing your thread mate! :)
    • D4FISH
      D4FISH
      Global
      Originally posted by D4FISH
      Good question.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
      Hmm... if i remember right i passed quiz about 2-3hours ago
      Now i passed quiz about 12-13hours ago, and still waiting "id-check" and $50d to pokerstars
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi D4FISH,

Did you enter all required information in your profile
      Did you enter all required information in your poker account.
      Are you living in the USA (we can't send the money to players that are currently living in the USA)

Maybe you should also check your tickets (right hand side)
      Maybe the support tried to contact you

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • D4FISH
      D4FISH
      Global
      Hi D4FISH,

Did you enter all required information in your profile
      Did you enter all required information in your poker account.
      Are you living in the USA (we can't send the money to players that are currently living in the USA)

Maybe you should also check your tickets (right hand side)
      Maybe the support tried to contact you

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
      -Yes!
      -Yes!
      -No!
      They havent, i contacted to support maybe 1h ago
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      I think you should just wait for a reply then :)

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • D4FISH
      D4FISH
      Global
      Sure!
      Just wondering, is there some problems to get $50 to Pokerstars?
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kakakas
      Hi all you guys,

I didn't want to start a new thread, so i wondered to ask my question(s) in here.

Like everyone else, i read the articles, wating to go bronze, there will be so much important to read. Looking forward to this.
      But still.

Maybe it's me, but i am a little bit of scared to send my ID to you. I mean, i dont think you will do something bad with this, but can you tell me one more time that everyhing is allright?

No disrespect to you at all, but is this really as simple as that, I send you the ID copy, if everyhting is allright, then i will get the starting money.

I am scared of if I will lose that $50, what then? Maybe I have to pay it back, or some other trick, I didn't notice?

And again, no disrespect to you, because this site has already been very helpful, and I find Poker playing a very different game now, as it was a few days ago already. Just wanted to be sure.

Thanks again!

Good luck and sorry for stealing your thread mate! :)
      Hello kakakas!
      First of all, don't be shy to create your own thread :)
      Secondly, I guess you are concerned that the ID check might mean we use that copy for something else?
      The answer is "No" - these ID check-ups are designed to prevent potential fraud, as some players who receive their starting capital and lose it might tend to try and cheat the system by creating fake/multiple accounts. This is only a security measure and we are in NO way using your private information for anything else.

Regarding your other concern (what happens if you lose your starting $50), I can only say that this starting capital has no obligations on your part. This means that if you lose it, you will not have to pay it back whatsoever.

Also, if you lose these $50, you can always add some money to your accounts by either using our Tell-A-Friend System or by depositing money. Keep in mind that even if you lose your starting capital, you still benefit from the deposit bonuses from our partners if you decide to deposit money to your poker account.

I hope that answered your questions. If you still have problems or concerns, feel free to post in the Beginner Questions forums. Remember, there's no such thing as 'silly questions' ;)

Best regards,
      vhallee
    • kakakas
      kakakas
      Bronze
      Thanks again for explaining me everything. Now i made a screenshot of my ID card and bt now its allready sent. Now wating for this point, when I can move on with Bronze level.

Thanks and good luck to you all! :)