Why is ipoker so bad?

• muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      It really annoys me that since the software update to the new client:
      1) traffic is really low ( I thought the fact that they shared a player pool was meant to be a strength of the network)
      2) my HUD does not work well with speed poker
      3) I keep disconnecting ( I know that this is isolated to ipoker as I can run Stars fine and other browsers and youtube whilst having been d/c'd from WHP

more aimed at PS.com

There are no credible alternatives to play on and earn strategy points with if you've already registered for a site previously. The only alternative is for me to pay for strategy content. I originally came to PS.com because of the ability to view strategy content without having to pay, just through rake contributions.
  • 2 replies
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi Muel286,

Wow alot of questions will try answer them the best i can,

1,3 its summer time, and with the disconnection problems that happens from time to time i guess people choose to play at other sites if they do play,, Why you disconnecting i cant really say why so i would suggest you to contact support at the room where you play and maybe they can help you.

2 Did you check our poker tools forum? there is some suggestions to this problem which can help you i hope , link to those forums click

PS question
      Yes this a problem many of us have (losing tracked room cause of local regulations changes, already have an account at some of our partner rooms)
      And right now i can only suggest you take part in our hand discussion promotion which gives you 5 SP daily, more info you can find here which can give you at least silver status + with our ===Get an Extra 10 StrategyPoints a Day === if you have at least one tracked room.

Hope this helps little bit

Regards / Rompas
    • petterix
      petterix
      Silver
      Originally posted by muel294
      3) I keep disconnecting ( I know that this is isolated to ipoker as I can run Stars fine and other browsers and youtube whilst having been d/c'd from WHP
      I have this same issue, both WH and bet365. Still their support insists that they don't have any problems... LoL!
      All other networks works great with same computer and connection. No problems my ass...