free money

• SlimShadyAddict
      SlimShadyAddict
      Basic
      yesterday i registerd a acc at william hills with the bonus free 50$
      the id check was good
      the money was on his way

and today its al gone i have to it again , how come ??

i cant probebly do it again at william hil becose sinds yesterday i have a acc there but no money on it
  • 13 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey SlimShadyAddict,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

Did you actually see the money in the cashier? Please note also that it may take 2-3 days for the money to arrive.

Is there any further update?

Regards

Laz
    • Jammaz
      Jammaz
      Bronze
      I put some posts up the other day which have been removed when I only asked for help as I signed up on the promise of $50free poker cash but only got ten dollars 7.50 English pounds it's been so annoying as once signed up u can find no help on the matter what's so ever and can't contact poker strategy when logged in through help section and admin just reply randomly to anyones post they fancy avoiding me what a NIGHTMARE EXPERIENCE as wasted precious poker time playing with these fools I want nothing else to do with them plz block my poker strategy account n I will unsubscibe from emailing, ,, piss take W@^/";'rs.
    • Jammaz
      Jammaz
      Bronze
      ME LAST POST
      JAMMAZ
      just logged out n checked poker strategy out as a new customer
      and as be4 they offer $50free poker money what bull if any admin c this as u have my email pls do contact me as I won't be back online until that happens n I don't expect to hear from you, , y is there no live help useless site.
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi Jammaz,

First nobody removed your first posts, they can be find here quiz for getting 50 dollars free

Second Did you read terms and conditions at the offer for Coral poker?
      Info for Coral starting captital free money you can find here Coral

Third , the free starting money offers value depending on room and location, some offer more then the 50$ and some less as you maybe noticed while looking up the offers that was available for you.

Fourth, if you need any support its possible write a ticket to our support and they will help you more, click ticket scroll down at the page and click open a new ticket.

Regards /Rompas
    • Post removed

• Post removed

• Post removed

• Ardent77
      Ardent77
      Bronze
      Hi!

I got e-mail that informs: Transfer success: your money arrived at William Hill.
      But I cannot see it.
      You asked about username. I typed william hill login username. Should I used william hill alias name?
    • KaraMelo10
      KaraMelo10
      Bronze
      Hi guys, I am new here :) it say up to 48 hours, is there any chance to get much quicker? I cant wait 48 hours to start playing haha
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KaraMelo10
      Hi guys, I am new here :) it say up to 48 hours, is there any chance to get much quicker? I cant wait 48 hours to start playing haha
      Sometimes it can.... but as a poker player you will need to learn some patience ;)
    • KaraMelo10
      KaraMelo10
      Bronze
      lol yeah I know, I just want to take my luck to new poker room :)
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Ardent77
      Hi!

I got e-mail that informs: Transfer success: your money arrived at William Hill.
      But I cannot see it.
      You asked about username. I typed william hill login username. Should I used william hill alias name?
      The best thing to do would be to open a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by KaraMelo10
      lol yeah I know, I just want to take my luck to new poker room :)
      Hey KaraMelo10,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

What games and limits do you play? We should be able to link you to some strategy and/or videos specific to what you play. :f_thumbsup:

Have fun :gl: