Hello everybody!

• alush66
      alush66
      Bronze
      Hey! My name is Andrei, I'm from Romania and I've been playing poker for fun with friends for a long time now - ~3 years (on real money though, but very very small bets).

I decided to move up the ladder and learn more poker strategy, thus the decision to join this nice site. I've also watched all of the WSOP and High Stakes Poker series a couple of times trying to catch on hand playing strategy while I was just playing for fun.

This morning I read the Basic Strategy articles and finished the quiz. I registered an account on Party Poker and now I'm waiting for the start money to play with you all that have an account there and hopefully give you a run for your money :) All in all, I hope to make good plays from the start and rise up to get to play at live tables!

Meanwhile I'll keep reading articles/tables and watching videos. Keep up the good work!

Regards,
      Andrei
  • 8 replies
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      Hi Andrei and welcome here,

did You already chose Your game? (NL,FL,SnG)

GL at the tables

edit: just want to know if I should be afraid of You ;)
    • alush66
      alush66
      Bronze
      Hey kenny. Yes, I chose FL. I prefer that to start with.

Thanx and good luck to you too at the tables!

Andrei
    • kubav
      kubav
      Bronze
      GL at the tables
    • alush66
      alush66
      Bronze
      Oh, just wanted to mention (if an admin reads this) that I have my ID at hand and I can take a picture of it at any time if needed (or whatever other form of ID validation needed).

Regards,
      Andrei
    • alush66
      alush66
      Bronze
      Hello again. Today I got my start credit from PS and before giving it a go, I'll read/watch the bronze guides. Thank you PS and hope to see you guys at the tables, going up and up on the limits :)

Regards,
      Andrei

LE: oh, and of course, see you on hands discussions too! There's a lot to learn from there.
    • DKS
      DKS
      Basic
      HI,

I am David from New York and love to play games. Poker is really a very interesting game that I have ever played. The twists of the game r very good.

DKS

edited by vhallee: Please do not post advertising links. Thank you.
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello Andrei and welcome to PokerStrategy!

It seems you are no stranger to poker, which is definitely useful when you start reading the articles.

If you chose Fixed Limit, make sure you use all the related tools: Strategy Articles, Instructional Videos, Coaching Sessions and Strategy Forums. Also, it would be nice to read about your evolution, so maybe you would consider creating your own Poker Blog ;)

And since you mentioned you are from Romania (si eu sunt :) ), I hope you will join our social group: PokerStrategy Romania.

That being said, I wish you good luck at the tables and see you on the forums :)

Best regards,
      vhallee
    • babushca
      babushca
      Global
      hey wellcome andrei, i'm romanian too, signed up for bonus on pokerstars. good luck