Pokerstars Bonus problem

• TRUJohn
      TRUJohn
      Basic
      You know i am very sad, i recently started watching poker online, and it looks very good, so i decided i should start playing and learning the game. I deposited 20 USD into my Pokerstars account and i applied for the $20 dollar bonus. I activated an offer where if you deposited 20 or more dollars within your account, you will get $20 fore free. I was there grinding the tables away i even made a $10 profit. But i got busted out because of a bad beat. I lost everything in an all in with 5 5 5 5 , my opponent had 6 6 6 6 . Anyway that is besides the point 2 or 3 days later after i made the deposit i get an e mail from Pokerstars which says.

"Dear TRUJohn1,

Thank you for your interest in a PokerStars first deposit bonus. Unfortunately, upon reviewing your account, you have not met the eligibility requirements for our offer. Therefore an additional cash bonus has not been credited to your PokerStars account.
      Regards,
      PokerStars
      "

You know its like me telling them, come and deposit some money into my account and i will give you another 20 bucks, but after you do it, its like, after checkin up your account your not eligible. Now the offer we are talking about was an offer which was showed to me under my account poker deposit offer. After i entered the offer code which is free $20, PokerStars accepted that saying that i will get my money within 36 hours. Then 2 days later i get the e mail saying i am not gonna get it. Well i guess this was the last online poker i am going to try. They all seem a bit dodgy and after careful online reviewing i see that pokerStars has a lot of problems with very unhappy customers. They are accused of everything from fixing to stealing peoples money.
  • 1 reply
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi TRUJohn,

sorry to hear that you have not received your bonus after making a deposit. On the FREE20 PokerStars page there is a clause indicating what could be the reason:

Please Note: We reserve the right to withhold free cash rewards if there is reason to suspect that a deposit is fraudulent, or that it has not been made with the intention of using it to play real money games.
      This is related to the platforms security measures, and IF this is the reason, they will probably not share more details on the decision (even though mistakes happen..). Did you have an account on PokerStars before? Best to try and message the support again to review your case.

Good luck