kays blog- a new start

• kay639
      hey, well a bit about me first, im Kayleigh, 19 and have been playing poker for around a year now, Gaz my fiance, introduced me to it and i haven't stopped playing since.
      I've played bss, sss, tournaments and sngs, on all the different platforms, i recently deposited on partypoker, playing bss nl5 hoping to make a go of it this time instead of just messing around, but unfortunately i wasn't get tracked on ps so i decided to deposit on mansion instead, so i can get the articles and help from other members.
      Im currently playing sss nl10, I started with $50 and so far so good, i'm $19.60 in profit after 6 sessions, which i've added upto 6 hours and 13 minutes and i'v played 1059 hands, i know these sessions are very short, but i haven't really got the time to play like i used to as i've got a 3 year old and a 1 month old baby so my time is mostly taken up by them now, especially the baby.
      Here are my stats so far after my 1059 hands, how do they look compared to other sss players?

VP$IP 6.61 PFR 5.76 W$WSF 45.57 WTSD 30.38 W$SD 41.67 AF 2.26 AFQ 47.25 3BET 2.95 FOLD 3BET 80.00 ATT TO STEAL 10.79 FOLD BB TO STEAL 100.00 FOLD SB TO STEAL 100.00

I'm hoping i will be able to start playing more regularly and keep building up my bankroll and hopfully this blog will give me the momentum to do this, i'll keep posting on here so you can see how i'm doing up-to-date and after a while i will start setting goals for myself and that by doing this blog i will get more advice from other people rather than just Gaz, i'll start posting problems hands when i have figured out how to use weaktight (another job for Gaz).

Anyways, i'll leave it at that for now and will post again shortly, Thank you for reading this and i hope you will continue to enjoy reading it.

• 4 replies
    • gaz639
      hi kay, good to see you listened to me and made you're own blog, ill help you stick it at and show you how to use weaktight and everything. Nice one on the profit so far you're doing better than me lol.

Looking at the stats i only notice one thing so far, you're 20 not 19 lol
    • opal99
      Originally posted by gaz639
      Looking at the stats i only notice one thing so far, you're 20 not 19 lol
      :D that was cruel...

Anyway, it's was good idea to start your own blog - I hope it will help you on your way up :)

Good luck!
    • kay639
      Thank you opal99... and cheers 4 that 1 gaz makin me look like an idiot lol i 4got cos i've only jus turned 20! :P
      I haven't done any more sessions yet, not had the time but i'm hoping to get 1 today so i'll let you know how it goes
    • wazawanga
      good luck!