PokerTracker wrong stats?

• funktor
      funktor
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I'm experiencing some problem with PT3 trial. Today, I won about $4 in my session at partypoker. However, PT shows me winning just $0.98. Sum of the winnings at single tables is $0.98, too. Does anybody have the same problem?
  • 6 replies
    • AquamanBT
      AquamanBT
      Bronze
      I'm having the same situation, although I only play sng's. I only use PT for the HUD, so looking for a cheaper alternative.
    • funktor
      funktor
      Bronze
      I examined the situation deeper: installed the elephant and the stats were the same. So, I requested last 100 hands by email from partypoker, and PT found some that were not imported before. After the import, stats fit to what I remember. My apologize goes to PokerTracker for blaming him to compute wrong stats.

However, does anyone know, when the files are deleted from partypoker directory? I'd like to know whether the hands are not saved at all, or the problem is in moving the files to PokerTracker's Processed directory.
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Pokertracker's default setting is to move the hands to the Pokertracker directory so they are not lost, you can still find them there and import them from there.

to AquamanBT: I don't think there is any decent software which works for SNG's and is much cheaper than PT3. I think our only chance is to wait for the Elepahnt to support SNGs..
    • shivas80
      shivas80
      Bronze
      Strange thing happened to me too, yday i played like 140 hands, was like 1$ + tho elephant strangely calculated it as loss of 6$, i checked filters and found only loosing games where imported, then tryed poker tracker - everything was ok, 1$+

I think something is wrong with hands format or something... not sure where is the problem, so just emptied DB, deleted ydays hands and reimported everything again...
    • AquamanBT
      AquamanBT
      Bronze
      What I meant is a cheaper HUD.
    • funktor
      funktor
      Bronze
      Today, I played another session - and remembered my BR exactly at the beginning. I won $10.44, but PT3 shows $10.58 instead. I turned off moving the hands to PT's Processed directory, so this is not the cause. Importing whole session manually told me that there were only duplicates - no new hands. I sent last 100 hands myself by mail, and imported them - and PT found 5 new hands. :evil:

Next time, I'll turn off the AutoImport and do the import manually after the session. I'm curious, if that helps...