Problem with 50$

• RaikiEst
      RaikiEst
      Bronze
      I passed quiz like 5 days ago and still nothing .

First i was waiting for 2 days , nothing ... then i sent ticket and got answer that they missed me or somthing . OK , was waiting for 2 more days and sent another one .
      Then i got answered like , that i cant get money to pokerstars ? Is it true and why ? X(

Why isnt it says somewhere , why i have to wait that long ??
  • 27 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi RaikiEst,

I can't help you here.
      I am pretty sure that the support explained you why you can't receive the bonus. So please reread the ticket answer.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • RaikiEst
      RaikiEst
      Bronze
      Hello RaikiEst,
      We are not able to transfer money on pokerstars at the moment for security reasons.
      We hope to be able tosend you your money in about a few days.
      Thank for your patience!
      Best Regards,
      Patrice

In about few days ... X( , im sure i never get that money anyways o.O
    • mandrakex
      mandrakex
      Bronze
      Yeah....they told me almost the same thing..... They told me they have "some problems at this time" with the 888.com transfers so I must be patient and wait.If you would have told us from the begining that you have this "PROBLEMS" there and here we could at least do something else with our time better then to waste it on your site.....
      You guys all of a sudden have these "transfer problems".GREAT!Now I can only hope other people can see what type of website you are and stop wasting theyre time with you....
      Thank you for the "GREAT POKER TIPS AND TACTICS"!...and for the 50$ that I didn't get....

"Dear mandrakex,

We are having technical problems with the 888 transfers at the moment. We will send it as soon as possible. Please be patient.

Best regards,
      Tobi"
      Bronze
      I can testify to the great tips and the $50 being true.

Infact, If everyone who can were to post in this thread, It would be a record length
      for the site.

Do as the email says, Be patient. It'll come.
    • ttrp
      ttrp
      Bronze
      I recently messaged support about my stars account money, and they said to check my account and it'd be there. but I guess this makes sense why its not there
    • eyitsjay
      eyitsjay
      Bronze
      its 50 bucks u get 4 free... so show those persons some respect. pokerstrategy had some problems with their taf what they already told u. use the time and read articles or have a look for the strategy u want to play and what kind of type. support will act to ur problem soon.

stop crying because everybody has received his cash till today :D .

regards.
    • RaikiEst
      RaikiEst
      Bronze
      well i think we have problem here :(
    • mandrakex
      mandrakex
      Bronze
      If "everybody" had received their "cash" until today there will not be this kind of posts on forum.I didn't even get the verification e-mail! And it's not 50$ for FREE!Read the business model!They are not giving money from their pokets!
      "We live on our members who play poker online at poker platforms. PokerStrategy receives a commission for it from these poker platforms."

You can say it's a win-win situation but not FREE!

PS: It's not that I don't respect the people that made this site...it's just that I like honest people that if they say they will do something they get it done!
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      It is free for YOU, it doesn't matter how it was generated.

Two negative posts do not do not make this a bad website. Moaners always make more noise than those who are content...................
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      I understand that you are anxious to start playing with our free 50$ but sitll I think you should just keep your calm. It is a good advice for both poker and life in general.

A good idea would be to take advantage of the extra time you have before taking your money to the tables and watch the videos available to you and maybe even reread the articles if you don't know them by heart already. That way you won't just throw the 50$ away once you get them.
    • ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      the initial $50 are free! ps receive rakeback on the games you play in, so if you decide to deposit then they make money, simple as that, but they are offering things in return, just be patient, looks like you can be easily tilted at the tables so that's something to work on, patience!

i got my start capital, have not deposited yet and am up quite a bit, also just received my first bonus $'s, so all in all i'm more than happy with ps.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mandrakex

You can say it's a win-win situation but not FREE!

PS: It's not that I don't respect the people that made this site...it's just that I like honest people that if they say they will do something they get it done!
      Hello mandrakex,

In what way do technical problems suddenly make us dishonest? The process of granting starting capital requires functioning processes both on our side - as well as on the side of the poker site. If a site is currently having technical difficulties or server problems - then there is nothing we can do against it - and waiting times are created.

It is of course unfortunate that you are having to wait but such things occur. Just be patient please and you will receive the starting capital as soon as the problems are resolved.

If you want to select a different Partnersite at which to receive your starting capital then contact the support via the ticket system (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/) - do not however make second accounts as those will simply be closed.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • mandrakex
      mandrakex
      Bronze
      Don't tell me about patience man.....if you would be in my place you would ask yourself how come you didnt get those $$$ that they promised!I would love to be as happy as you are man.....I really do....
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RaikiEst
      I passed quiz like 5 days ago and still nothing .

First i was waiting for 2 days , nothing ... then i sent ticket and got answer that they missed me or somthing . OK , was waiting for 2 more days and sent another one .
      Then i got answered like , that i cant get money to pokerstars ? Is it true and why ? X(

Why isnt it says somewhere , why i have to wait that long ??
      Hello RaikiEst,

PokerStars are currently changing things in their security procedures which is why we can currently not transfer your starting capital. Please be patient while they revise their system.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mandrakex
      Don't tell me about patience man.....if you would be in my place you would ask yourself how come you didnt get those $$$ that they promised!I would love to be as happy as you are man.....I really do....
      The question is not "why you didn't get those $$$" but rather "why haven't you received them YET". It is a matter of time - not of us not being willing to send them. The answer to the question is: Technical issues with 888.com

These issues are not in our power to influence. So if you want to receive it at a different PokerSite - create an account there according to the guides and contact our support. Otherwise just be patient and wait.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • mandrakex
      mandrakex
      Bronze
      Ok....thank you for answers.It's my last post...I won't bother anyone anymore....
    • RaikiEst
      RaikiEst
      Bronze
      thanks for answering but ,do i have to wait 1-2 days , a week or mayby even a month?
    • Bo3hRn3r
      Bo3hRn3r
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RaikiEst
      thanks for answering but ,do i have to wait 1-2 days , a week or mayby even a month?
      u have to wait until POKERSTARS changed their stuff!

this means:

ask the pokerstars support team because they are in charge for acception of the money transfer and not ps.de. you can try to transfer money as much as you want if the receiving site is not accepting it. and ps.de will be caring about your problem. just give pokerstars some time to get things set up right...

regards!

:D
    • NOLIMITNASHER
      NOLIMITNASHER
      Bronze
      nah these guys are fantastic!

said id recieve my bonus 50 dollars in 2 working days.

recieved in less than 24 hours

peace