I am new here and love it

• 6 replies
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hello Vincello831,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com

You should take a moment or two to Introduce yourself! to us properly.

What ever your skill level PokerStrategy.com has lots of great articles and forums to help make you make the most of your game.
      What games and limits do you play? We should be able to link you to some strategy and/or videos specific to what you play. :f_thumbsup:
      Many members also have there own blogs to help them track there progress and experiences, for example a good place to visit is the 'Learning to win' forum found here

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
      Good luck at the tables.

Regards

Matt
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      GL Vincello!

You will need to do a lot of the hard work yourself. PokerStrategy is here to guide you :)
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi Vincello831,

it seems you have been unlucky with getting the free money on the poker rooms you have chosen. Please remember that in order to receive the bankroll, you need to create a completely new account - this means that if you had an account on a given room before, you won't be able to get it there.

Do you have any other platforms available under the free money tab?
    • Ring779
      Ring779
      Bronze
      Hi Vincello831,

Do not worry, you will learn a ton of Poker strategies, all you have to do is read the articles and watch videos as much as you can and you will improve your skill.
    • ZVEZDANNS
      ZVEZDANNS
      Silver
      I'm new here. I noticed that some poker rooms will not let me connect.
    • 4s4s4s
      4s4s4s
      Bronze
      Ye,this site is good to start with, also you can find a lot of coaches here too.