0.01 dollar tournament?

• Toavase
      Toavase
      Basic
      Hello there,

I just won 0.01 dollar on Pokerstars, can I enter any tournaments with it?
      If you could help me out, that would be appreciated!

Thanks!

(nickname is BBZ-267)
  • 4 replies
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hi Toavase,

Good start :f_drink: I only know of a $0.02 990 hyper sng in stars. Top prize is $4.40.
      Have you looked at Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Opt-in now!

Also have you looked at our free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool as well as opening up more strategy and videos.1

If you need advice regarding a room then check our our Choosing the right Poker Room for you! thread. Just reply by answering the questions in the first post and we'll do our best to find the best room for you in regards to volume, traffic, bonuses, etc.

You should also take a moment or two to Introduce yourself! to us properly.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
      Good luck at the tables.

Regards

Matt
    • Toavase
      Toavase
      Basic
      Thanks! As it turns out there is nothing I can do with that 'prize money' lol. Well... I'm not good, so I wanted to improve by participating the tournament. Oh well... I'll try to win something at a beginner's tournament as I don't want to deposit money on the account at the very moment.
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hello Toavase,

There are many chances throughout the day to win money for nothing with Poker Stars Free rolls.
      For example I play a lot of the Poker School Open Skills league. They don't have a glamorous top prize ($4.40) but it is possible to make a min cash + and build your cents into $$$!!!
      There Scheduled (ET): 1:00, 5:00, 9:00, 13:00, 17:00, 21:00 every day.
      Playing these tournaments are a good way to practice skills for when you play larger buy ins.
      If you do well in these tournaments you also get a ticket to the next stage Premier Skills league where the top prize is a little bigger.
    • Toavase
      Toavase
      Basic
      That's my view on it as well ;) I can only improve! Thanks!