hi everyone

• MarkasKR
      MarkasKR
      Bronze
      OK. I am a newbie here, so I want to say hello to everyone. ;) My real name is Markas. I am playing poker for a long time, just had a huge downswing, but I don't want worry about it a lot because my poker experience shows that after huge downswing I have even better upswing. ;)

I am 20 years old. I am a student, studying at LCC International University (Klaipeda, Lithuania). For more information visit http://www.lcc.lt (they ask me to promote it)
      And I hope that I'll learn something here and I hope to find new poker friends here as well.

P.S. I am a winning sit n go player but I can't pass pokerstrategy quiz. That's a shame.

P.S.2 Sorry for my bad English, I hope to improve it here as well.

P.S.3 I registered here long time ago but I only started reading here 2 days ago...

Good luck everyone.
  • 10 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Markas & welcome to PokerStrategy.

I can't stress enough how important it is to read (carefully) & re-read the strategy guides provided. Everything you need to know to pass the quiz is contained within these.

Agree that downswings are not a case to worry too much about, however it does pay to analyse these to identify any possible leakages in your game.
      Once you've passed the quiz and start to earn PokerStrategy Points, you will have many excellent guides, software & coaching sessions available to you to help improve your overall game.

I too have been playing for several years, but went right back to basics when joining here. It sometimes pays to not get too complacent with your existing game, but to keep an open mind to the thoughts and guidance of more established players.

Anyway, wish you every success with the quiz & your poker and look forward to seeing you become an active member soon.

Best regards,

Bart
    • MarkasKR
      MarkasKR
      Bronze
      Today I passed it :) What's next, when waiting for money to come? ;)
    • kubav
      kubav
      Bronze
      I think you need to send copy of your ID ;) (scanner, or just take a picture with camera) check your mail, "Security check" mail should be there(or in few hours/1-2 days max?) :)
    • MarkasKR
      MarkasKR
      Bronze
      yes, I received it :) Thank you
    • kubav
      kubav
      Bronze
      Just wondering that your account has been created on 15.3.2008 and few days* ago you started to post on forum, hehe :D Anyway, good luck at the tables and have a nice day ;)

*edit: yesterday :D
    • MarkasKR
      MarkasKR
      Bronze
      files sent :) waiting for my bonus :) I hope that easily I will have a chance to get more strategies from pokerstrategy.com ;)
    • MarkasKR
      MarkasKR
      Bronze
      Hello MarkasKR,

PokerStrategy will transfer the $50 starting capital to your Full Tilt Poker account (" MarkasTheFish ") within the next 6 hours. Just log into your Full Tilt Poker software and start playing. You will get an additional $50 bonus within 120 days when playing. Open the cashier window in order to check your bonus account.

You now have bronze status at PokerStrategy! As a result, you have access to new articles and videos in our strategy section.

very nice :) thanks pokerstrategy ;)
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hi there Markas and welcome to our forums!

Congratulations on passing the quiz and completing the required formalities :)
      Now that you have the Bronze status your learning material has been expanded, which means you now have access to Bronze Strategy Articles, Bronze Instructional Videos and you can tune in to Bronze Coaching Sessions.

Also, since you mentioned your account was created on Full Tilt Poker, you might want to check out the Full Tilt Poker Forums, where you can chat with other fellow players.

Best regards,
      vhallee
    • MarkasKR
      MarkasKR
      Bronze
      I have it. Thank you very much. ;) What are the rules for cashing it out? How much do I have to play? ;)
    • MarkasKR
      MarkasKR
      Bronze
      OMG. Fulltilt is sick... so many bad beats...