This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

getting the $100

• jesse9533
      jesse9533
      Bronze
      for the 50 + 100 capital, how do we get the 100... i think i remember reading somewhere (but i cant find it anymore) that you have to earn 300 points and then you start receiving it in 10$ portions twice a week. if i am right about the points is it strategy points we need or the poker software points(i have titan points) and also i read that we have to leave at least 2$ in our accounts or you don't get the extra 100... but for my account i have it in Canadian currency... do i have to leave at least 2$ American or 2$ of what our currency is.

the reason i ask about the 2$ is because i was doing great at first won first place a couple times but then i started losing and i kept buying into higher buy ins to get the money back and now my bank account is pretty low lol next time i get money ill be patient or stop playing for the day if im losing too much
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Titan criteria for the bonus dollars used to be 600 points clears $5(u.s.).

Not sure if this has changed though following their recent change in VIP set up.

Can't say I've heard about the $2 rule, but as long as your careful, hopefully won't get to that stage :)

Hope this helps,

Bart
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi jesse9533,

After you have received the $50 starting capital on Titan Poker you can earn the $100 bonus (so you can clear both bonuses parallel). You will receive $10 of the bonus for every $35 in rake that you produce.

You have 3 months time, from the moment that you receive the starting capital, to clear the entire $100 bonus. If you haven't cleared the entire bonus by the end of 3 months, whatever remains of it will expire.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k