Few questions

• ArunasP
      ArunasP
      Bronze
      So i registered yesterday... and i managed to bring -

PokerStars Tournament #130847264, No Limit Hold'em Freeroll Super Satellite
      7158 players
      $1000.00 added to the prize pool by PokerStars Total Prize Pool: $1000.00 Target Tournament #127868137
      3 tickets to the target tournament

Tournament started 2009/01/12 15:10:00 ET

Dear Cigaretess,

You finished the tournament in 153rd place.
      A $1.10 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

Congratulations!
      Thank you for participating.

this was my first game :) Great game :) )) so the questions - i'll wait for your deposit... but in a meanwhile i would like to deposit my own few bucks. if i deposit 50 i'll get 50$ free? and when could i cash out my own ? instantly? and the 50$ bonus?

Thank you for your help.
  • 5 replies
    • bkbart
      bkbart
      Bronze
      why not just read and watch videos for 2 days untill your $$ comes
    • ArunasP
      ArunasP
      Bronze
      If you really have to know - i've read all the articles... and watched 3 or 4 full videos available to basic members.
      And because BR management is great, and with 50$ i'm short of money to go at levels where other SSS not so popular strategy.

And if you reply answer to question with another question... for the count of your post... dont waste my time :)
    • bkbart
      bkbart
      Bronze
      wow sorry ..... I didnt know my comment was so offensive

to answer your question you can deposit your own money it will not make any difference for getting your free $50. whatever you deposit will count as your first deposit for the bonus
    • ArunasP
      ArunasP
      Bronze
      I'm sorry it wasnt offensive.. but i just got the same answer at work.... so 2 in a row... answers with questions :) )) funny.
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi ArunasP,

I'm not a 100% sure about the current situation with pokerstars but you should wait with your deposit till you got our 50$ starting capital. Otherwise there could be some complications.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k