Free poker money for poker room NetBet

• Vincello831
      Vincello831
      Bronze
      I received an email today that says my free poker money has been declined because NetBet is not tracked through PokerStrategy. I do not know why. I opened up my NetBet account through this sight. However I did not enter the code when registering, is there anything I can do about this?
  • 10 replies
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hello Vincello831,

Please send a ticket to our support team about this issue.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

My regards

Matt
    • Post removed

• Allinmom0211
      Allinmom0211
      Bronze
      So what happened ??? Cuz im waiting for betnat too its says my account was succesfully tracked but for the money how long did it take??
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Allinmom0211,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

Please note that it could take up to 72 hours for your bonus to arrive. If it hasn't arrived by then, let us know and we'll look into it for you.

While you're waiting, you should take a moment or two to Introduce yourself! to us properly.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • Allinmom0211
      Allinmom0211
      Bronze
      Sorry for the delay but yea i got my money and this site is pretty awsome thx
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Allinmom0211
      Sorry for the delay but yea i got my money and this site is pretty awsome thx
      Awesome :appl: What games and limits do you play? We should be able to link you to some strategy and/or videos specific to what you play. :f_thumbsup:

Cheers :f_drink:

Laz
    • Allinmom0211
      Allinmom0211
      Bronze
      No limit holdem 0.05/0.10 and 0.02/0.05 and tourneys with micro buy ins :P and mostly knockouts tourneys !! But on netbet i dont think theres any KO tourneys .. :D just did my first deposit on netbet im off to have fun and play some cards ;) ( srry for my writting its not the best)
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Allinmom0211,

I would recommend checking out w34z3l's upcoming live coaching series, Summer Success - Moving Up with w34z3l this summer!. There will be a broad range of subjects covered.

Cheers :f_drink:

Laz
    • zmagovalec99
      zmagovalec99
      Basic
      Originally posted by Vincello831
      I received an email today that says my free poker money has been declined because NetBet is not tracked through PokerStrategy. I do not know why. I opened up my NetBet account through this sight. However I did not enter the code when registering, is there anything I can do about this?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey zmagovalec99,

Unfortunately there is little we can do. Accounts are tagged to affiliates like us upoon account creation and there is no way to change this retrospectively.

Apologies

Laz