stats problem

• studdy55
      studdy55
      Gold
      Hi,

I just explored today that I maybe have the wrong stats in my hud. Now I want to ask: In HM2 there is a stat: fold to 3b and another fold to 3b after raise.
      I have 73 in the first and 51 in the second stat.
      So i should defend after an openraise if I or 2,5bb and vil 3bs me for 7,5bb:
      2,5 x - 7,5 (1-X) = 0
      2,5 x - 7,5 + 7,5x = 0
      10x = 7,5
      x = 0,75; 0,75% of my range at least so that he doesn't make autoprofit. I think 59%-65% fold to 3b is ok but is it in the first stat or the second? If it is in the first (over all i think?) - and this is important for me to exploit people - or in the second?
      I think I have the same problem with 4bets and 5bets.
      Thx alot
  • 5 replies
    • la55i
      la55i
      Hi studdy55,

I'm not sure if I'm able to answer this correctly but I try.
      I didn't find that kind of stat in HM2 but it should be in PT4. In Holdem manager TOT fold to 3bet should mean only the times when you were the pre flop raises but in Poker Tracker it counts every single time you fold vs 3bet (if I uderstood that correctly). So basically you are looking for the latter stat (fold 2 3bet after raise).

I tried to google this but it was quite confusing. I hope someone wiser will find this post and tell us the correct answer :f_pleased:

Regards,
      la55i
    • studdy55
      studdy55
      Gold
      Sorry for my discomposure, I have PT4 :) lol.... :f_drink:
      So if you use pt4, do you have the second stat in your hud?
    • la55i
      la55i
      I'm not 100% sure but it looks that way. Fold to 3bet after raise includes the times when you are the open raiser and you face a 3bet, I think those situations are what you are looking for. The other stats includes all the times you fold when facing a 3bet (like when you flat call or limp and then there is a 3bet and even the times when you haven't put any money in the pot yet and fold instead of cold calling a 3bet).

I found this from the internet
      In this case, Fold to PF 3Bet After Raise limits the scope to only 3bets you faced after making the initial opening raise. The general Fold to PF 3Bet is the percentage that someone folds to any 3bet, whether or not they were already involved in the hand.
      So to me that fold to 3bet stat looks useless. Use the one with "after raise" :)
    • studdy55
      studdy55
      Gold
      thx alot
    • jelllena
      jelllena
      Bronze
      No limit is good if u have some money n if u dont wanna spelt