Hi there!

• christoff010
      christoff010
      Basic
      Hi everyone!

My name is Chris from Australia, I like cooking, tai chi, feeding birds, and poker occassionally!

I recently posted in the pokerstars forum, I am struggling to make progress at the moment, if anyone has the time to share some advice I'd really appreciate it.

Best regards
      Chris
  • 4 replies
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hello Chris,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :f_thumbsup:

After reading your post about struggling to make a profit I hope we can help turn your game around.
      What ever your skill level PokerStrategy.com has lots of great articles and forums to help make you make the most of your game.
      A good place to start is in the strategy section 'poker for beginners' found here
      Many members also have there own blogs to help them track there progress and experiences, for example a good place to visit is the 'Learning to win' forum found here
      When running a blog, you will profit from the following advantages:
      • By documenting your progress and career you will increase both your motivation and endurance.
      • You will work on your game automatically by discussing tricky spots with other members.
      • During a downswing you will profit from psychological support and encouragement.
      • With time passing by you will get to know a lot of cool people and even build some friendships.

Have you taken a look at the free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.
      Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool as well as opening up more strategy and videos.1

If you need advice regarding a room then check our our Choosing the right Poker Room for you! thread. Just reply by answering the questions in the first post and we'll do our best to find the best room for you in regards to volume, traffic, bonuses, etc.

If you are interested in playing cash tables, I would recommend you check out w34z3l's 6max walkthrough - (microstakes edition) and No Limit Beginners course with confidant91.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
      Good luck at the tables.

Regards

Matt
    • christoff010
      christoff010
      Basic
      THanks for the welcome and generous advice, Matt.
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Your welcome :f_drink:
      If you require any more help don't hesitate to ask.
      Good luck at the tables.

Regards

Matt
    • Post removed