Poker Room Bonuses

• BIKEBOY79
      BIKEBOY79
      Bronze
      I had offer from PokerStrategy to sign up to Party Poker and get bonus $ and tourney tickets. Signed up, deposited, and haven't seen anything yet - been several days? What's up?

Also had offer for 2nd starting capital at 888. Signed up, but got message from PokerStrategy that the offer was declined because it wasn't tracked through PokerStrategy. Not sure what I did wrong? Can I retry this once I know the right way to proceed?

Thanks in advance for advice.
  • 20 replies
    • la55i
      la55i
      Hi BIKEBOY79,

I would suggest opening a ticket with our customer support team. Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Regards,
      la55i
    • BoOgar673
      BoOgar673
      Bronze
      Hello,
      I used "New deal" offer from my mail and register and deposit at least €20(I deposit 30$ exactly) at NetBet Poker .
      I would like to have Holdem manager 2 - small stakes license. So quastion is, I get this automaticlly or must contact someone at pokerstrategy.com? Because I wuld like to choose HM2 before PT4.

BoOgar
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hello BoOgar673,

Generally licenses are sent to your email. You will need to download the software from the Holdem Manager site first. This offer is new and you will be automatically contact you as soon as NetBet confirms with us.
      In the meantime you should take a moment or two to Introduce yourself! to us properly.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
      Good luck at the tables.

Regards

Matt
    • BoOgar673
      BoOgar673
      Bronze
      OK, thx for quick answer, I done everything what needed for New deal offer, and I will try to introduce myself there.
    • homerjunior
      homerjunior
      Bronze
      What is this Pokertracker deal you speak off?
    • BoOgar673
      BoOgar673
      Bronze
      I guess its offer for users who become mail with this offer..and you can deposit(min. 20euro) first time on NetBet Poker and you get HM2 or PT4 - small stakes license.
    • homerjunior
      homerjunior
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BoOgar673
      I guess its offer for users who become mail with this offer..and you can deposit(min. 20euro) first time on NetBet Poker and you get HM2 or PT4 - small stakes license.

Is there any chance of being able to get this PT4 offer?
    • BoOgar673
      BoOgar673
      Bronze
      No, they clear about that, only if you get offer on mail.
    • homerjunior
      homerjunior
      Bronze
      I was specifically asking the moderator as there is a small chance they can arrange said email to be sent to me.
    • la55i
      la55i
      Hi homerjunior,

These offers are sent to our members randomly from time to time so you just have to wait until you get that offer in your e-mail.
      If you for example get a second starting capital offer but you already have an account on that particular poker site, we can't change it. There will be plenty of offers in the future. Keep your eyes out for them. :f_thumbsup: good luck at the talbes :f_drink:

Regards,
      la55i
    • BoOgar673
      BoOgar673
      Bronze
      Originally posted by la55i
      Hi homerjunior,

These offers are sent to our members randomly from time to time so you just have to wait until you get that offer in your e-mail.
      If you for example get a second starting capital offer but you already have an account on that particular poker site, we can't change it. There will be plenty of offers in the future. Keep your eyes out for them. :f_thumbsup: good luck at the talbes :f_drink:

Regards,
      la55i
      Hi,
      I become New deal offer on my mail, I deposit on Netbet poker more than required 20euros before 2-3 days but until now I wait for Holdem manager low stakes license(I mean I preffer HM2 before PT4)..what is normal time to be notified and become license..how that works?
    • la55i
      la55i
      Hi BoOgar673,

It usually takes around 3 days for us to get confirmation from NetBet that you have registered and fulfilled all the conditions. After that our support will contact you within a few days.

Regards,

la55i
    • BoOgar673
      BoOgar673
      Bronze
      Originally posted by la55i
      Hi BoOgar673,

It usually takes around 3 days for us to get confirmation from NetBet that you have registered and fulfilled all the conditions. After that our support will contact you within a few days.

Regards,

la55i
      Thank you for answer.

BoOgar
    • BoOgar673
      BoOgar673
      Bronze
      Hi,
      Quastion to moderator..I use d NEW deal ofer on 9. July thats now more than 5 days that I deposit on Netbet poker to become HM2 license..would like to have it soon as possible..can someone check that..there my name BoOgarr?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey BoOgar673,

I would suggest opening a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

They should be able to find out what is causing the delay.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • BoOgar673
      BoOgar673
      Bronze
      OK, I found " Write a ticket" and sent message there.
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hello BoOgar673,

In the mean time I have filtered some video tutorials that are aimed to help you set up and understand how to use this software. Remember that you can download the software from either site and use the 30 days free trial if you haven't already while you wait for a response from your ticket.

POKER TRACKER TUTORIAL VIDEOS

PokerTracker 4 tutorial by BogdanPS

PokerTracker 4 Webinar Part 1 - Introduction to PokerTracker 4BogdanPS meets up with Steven McLoughlin from PokerTracker 4 - and they give you an introduction into using this powerful tool.
      PokerTracker 4 Webinar Part 2 - Advanced concepts in PokerTracker 4BogdanPS and Joel from PokerTracker 4 sit down for the second webinar regarding PokerTracker 4, this time going into more advanced concepts which will allow you to gain the most from your PokerTracker 4 experience.
      All Poker Tracker Videos

HOLDEM MANAGER 2 TUTORIALS
      Holdem Manager 2 poker tutorial (1)Watch our cash coach BogdanPS explaining how to proper use and set your personal HoldemManager2 in order to maximize his utility during your grind sessions.
      Holdem Manager 2 poker tutorial (2)Watch our cash coach BogdanPS explaining how to proper use and set your personal HoldemManager2 in order to maximize his utility during your grind sessions.
      More HM2 videos

Many thanks for your patience and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards
    • BoOgar673
      BoOgar673
      Bronze
      Yes they asked me my log in name, not my nickname , so I gave it and hope it will be fine..

I already used trial versions..and HM2 would be my choice..I dont know in what moment I choose between this two?
      ..I checked it already how its works but this videos seems really useful for me, better then any on youtube.... so thx a lot.

BoOgar
    • MiSkiGAMi
      MiSkiGAMi
      Bronze
      same didnt get anything