Hi everyone

• BoOgar673
      BoOgar673
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,

My name is Boris from Croatia, I am now full into poker playing and studying it.

I started playing poker with friends, but studying and playing it more sirious for last 2-3 months.

I like this forum, thats my first impression.
      I will check forum here for tricky stuff people talk about. I started with SnG 9 max to study everything about strategy and its getting better..now playing 5$ at 888.com and Netbetpoker..one table..and curious when I will be redy for multitabeling.

I used already bonus called "New deal" on Netbet poker and will get Holden manager 2 license..I tryed trial version and read bit about HUD, so I think it can be useful.

After reading last 2-3 months a lot on internet about poker I decide to buy 3 months of ICMIZER 2
      ..and now interested to know what is best way to use it and progress with this program
      ..when to use it e.g. what is better to use..%EV or chipEV on my level - SnG 9max 5$..or to discuss with other people on forum about what EV should use and quastions like that.

Regards
      Boris
  • 3 replies
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hello Boris,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :f_thumbsup:

What ever your skill level Poker Strategy has lots of great articles and forums to help make you make the most of your game.
      You should get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door. :f_p:
      A good place to start is in the strategy section 'poker for beginners' found here
      Many members also have there own blogs to help them track there progress and experiences, for example a good place to visit is the 'Learning to win' forum found here
      Though out the year there are many challenges where you can win status upgrades and other prizes.
      There is also a TaF (Tell a Friend) promotion which will reward you money to help build your bank roll or buy tools with!
      Also don't forget to have a look at our free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.
      Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool as well as opening up more strategy and videos.
      and now interested to know what is best way to use it and progress with this program
      I have filtered all the videos we have to help you learn how to use ICMIZER better here
      Other interesting threads and articles you may find interesting too:

Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Opt-in now!

5-point plan: From break-even grinder to winning player

Perfect intro to multi tabling.
      If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
      Good luck at the tables.

Regards

Matt
    • BoOgar673
      BoOgar673
      Bronze
      Tnx for advice metal, I will follow links you sent..
      Bye

edit:

Also don't forget to have a look at our free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.
      I used today "New deal" offer to get HM2 , I will become bronze status for that or?
    • Pr1cedIn
      Pr1cedIn
      Basic
      I currently use HM2 and NoteCaddy, and feel with the amount of information these tools give you in real-time, as well as for review, that it gives you a distinct advantage over someone without them, and I don't think you'll be disappointed. Also, welcome! :welcome: