Disappointment of getting nothing of inviting friend

• Ring779
      Ring779
      Bronze
      As soon as i opened my account and i invited my friend (SenDawt) hoping to get free money or points whatever it was, i got a huge nothing and my friend as well. My friend registered right after i invited her. I do not know what heck is happening? It have been more than 48 hours, long enough to feel disappointed.

Regards
      Ring
  • 3 replies
    • tukioppilas62
      tukioppilas62
      Gold
      well pokerstrategy is pretty big dissapointment in generall. Better get used to it
    • la55i
      la55i
      Hi Ring779,

Please visit THIS page to see our free money offers available to you and advice your friend to do so also. In order to get the free money you must be a new member on that poker site and you must follow the instructions provided by us carefully. Receiving the free money will take a couple of days so please be patient. :)

After your friend has got his free money and starts to play poker, you will be rewarded. You can read more about our Tell a Friend promotion from here.

Regards,
      la55i
    • lalumba
      lalumba
      Bronze
      many sites dont accept when you use the same computer or wifi , they assume its a the same household. that could be one reason