This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Sorry another $50 problem

• LuckyRH
      LuckyRH
      Bronze
      Hi there just wondering if any of you could help me out made a ticket but no response as of yet so just wondering if could get a quicker one here.

Completed the quiz signed up with party poker got $1.01 transferred by you to my account but to release the $49 I need to earn 300 party poker points is that right?

Thanks
      Ross
  • 4 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi LuckyRH,

you have 90 days to collect 300 basic PartyPoints otherwise the bonus expires and you lose the $50 (or what is left of it).
      The bonus will expire if you make a deposit yourself, or if at any point in time you have less than $1 in your account.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • LuckyRH
      LuckyRH
      Bronze
      Hi chiller thanks for the reply, so basically I have $1 active playmoney from you and with that $1 I need to earn 300 points to get the $49?

I thought that you give $50 and I play with that but I only recieved $1 to play with well $1.01 to be precise I'm so confused hard to explain I found a thread with the problem I have here:

code:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=14165&hilight=%2449

But its and old thread so not sure what to do next

Cheers
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hey again.

Well if you look at your party poker account you should see that you have 50$ available.
      You can use the 50$ to clear the bonus. So basically you release the bonus by playing with the money you want to release. I hope you get what I mean ;)

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • LuckyRH
      LuckyRH
      Bronze
      Hi Chiller right I think were getting somewhere thanks for your help, looked on party poker account only got $1 from yourselves I've never had $50 available. to play with So what is the next step?

Thanks again for the help

Edit: Just got reply from support thanks for the help will let you know how it turns out thanks for help you've given chiller appreciate it.