Sorry another $50 problem

• LuckyRH
      LuckyRH
      Bronze
      Hi there just wondering if any of you could help me out made a ticket but no response as of yet so just wondering if could get a quicker one here.

Completed the quiz signed up with party poker got $1.01 transferred by you to my account but to release the $49 I need to earn 300 party poker points is that right?

Thanks
      Ross
  • 4 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi LuckyRH,

you have 90 days to collect 300 basic PartyPoints otherwise the bonus expires and you lose the $50 (or what is left of it).
      The bonus will expire if you make a deposit yourself, or if at any point in time you have less than $1 in your account.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • LuckyRH
      LuckyRH
      Bronze
      Hi chiller thanks for the reply, so basically I have $1 active playmoney from you and with that $1 I need to earn 300 points to get the $49?

I thought that you give $50 and I play with that but I only recieved $1 to play with well $1.01 to be precise I'm so confused hard to explain I found a thread with the problem I have here:

code:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=14165&hilight=%2449

But its and old thread so not sure what to do next

Cheers
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hey again.

Well if you look at your party poker account you should see that you have 50$ available.
      You can use the 50$ to clear the bonus. So basically you release the bonus by playing with the money you want to release. I hope you get what I mean ;)

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • LuckyRH
      LuckyRH
      Bronze
      Hi Chiller right I think were getting somewhere thanks for your help, looked on party poker account only got $1 from yourselves I've never had $50 available. to play with So what is the next step?

Thanks again for the help

Edit: Just got reply from support thanks for the help will let you know how it turns out thanks for help you've given chiller appreciate it.